I got my CFX back from Rich last night, after he had done a custom tune on it for me.
This is the sequence of events / things I saw upon opening the box:
1. the new custom muzzle break looks awesome.
2. The carbon look on the barrel took me some time to get used
to, but I have to admit that now I like, it gives the rifle a trick
3. It also looks a lot cleaner with the sites off.
Now for the stuff that matters:
1. The rifle cocks very smoothly. You cannot even begin to compare it to
how it was before
2. The loading block, a lot improved here:
a. It turns / rotates very easily and very smoothly now
b. The pellets literally just drop into the barrel now too after
the loading channel was polished and widened.
c. I can immediately feel when the loading block catches a pellet now
because of how much easier it rotates.
d. It no longer over-rotates, this is great. I never realized that it
bugged me till it stopped doing it hehe!
3. The trigger, it is super light now, took some getting used to not
having to pull the "door spring". All it takes now is a gentle
squeez....... like it should be.
4. Did I mention how quite it is now
5. FPS is up around 100fps more.
6. very consistent now too. Tight groups are easier.
Rich this rifle is Awesome, thank you very much.
PS I'll post pics of the rifle with the custom muzzle break... looks sweet!
and the chrony results - it gained almost 100fps !
and Rich knows these rifles inside and out.
I'll be tricking mine out with some of his bling soon also.