Traxxas Monster Jam Monster Mutt

Traxxas Monster Jam Monster Mutt

July 14th, 2012, 3:03 am #1

I bought this for my son he has a short attention span HAHA!! It runs great will come with the original box and wall charger and battery. The ears flop up when you jump it dose have some scratches normal wear it is about 3 months old. Also have Grave digger he is newer but has a lot of body scratches. Will send pics on him if interested nrither is abused my kids are 5 and 6. I got them bikes for summer and these just sit. Will come with original boxes plus everything you need. I did add the wheelie bars that is why Grave Digger has more scratches it likrs to wheelie. asking $175.00 shipped each to the US 48. paypal preferd USMO is ok too.

July 14th, 2012, 3:11 am #2

n/t

July 18th, 2012, 7:29 pm #3

I bought this for my son he has a short attention span HAHA!! It runs great will come with the original box and wall charger and battery. The ears flop up when you jump it dose have some scratches normal wear it is about 3 months old. Also have Grave digger he is newer but has a lot of body scratches. Will send pics on him if interested nrither is abused my kids are 5 and 6. I got them bikes for summer and these just sit. Will come with original boxes plus everything you need. I did add the wheelie bars that is why Grave Digger has more scratches it likrs to wheelie. asking $175.00 shipped each to the US 48. paypal preferd USMO is ok too.

is your price firm? interested in a trade for snap on impact socket set plus $$$? kahanaohana@yahoo.com 808 651-3736