Traded in the .25 Airwolf for......

Traded in the .25 Airwolf for......

April 25th, 2012, 12:21 am #1

FX Royal 500 with a reg and I must say it's a beast of a shooter. I should have got this rifle in the first place. Jim over at Precision Air is the man, he took the Wolf in and off I went with the 500. Can't wait to do some shot count test and long range shooting. I sure it will be the laser it has proven to be in my first 24hrs of possession. After I got it sited in at about 15-20 yrds I took 8 round group. Took a shot at a fly on the log and it lost it's head. lol

April 25th, 2012, 1:31 am #2

your gonna really like it. I am still getting to know mine but so far its all good

April 25th, 2012, 1:58 am #3

FX Royal 500 with a reg and I must say it's a beast of a shooter. I should have got this rifle in the first place. Jim over at Precision Air is the man, he took the Wolf in and off I went with the 500. Can't wait to do some shot count test and long range shooting. I sure it will be the laser it has proven to be in my first 24hrs of possession. After I got it sited in at about 15-20 yrds I took 8 round group. Took a shot at a fly on the log and it lost it's head. lol

Congrats on the new shootin iron! You are right...Jim is the real deal. I need to get up there and see him again soon. Enjoy that new rifle and post up some more groups when you get a chance.

April 25th, 2012, 12:01 pm #4

Just wondering what you didn't care for with the Airwolf?nt.

April 25th, 2012, 2:58 pm #5

I was wondering the same thing as fellow below. What didn't you like about the Wolf ?

April 25th, 2012, 6:05 pm #6

Not to knock the Wolf. The rifle is gorgeous and very compact. I was torn on my quest for a good all around .25 for hunting and large pesting . I chose the Daystate in the for shot count, and I have to admitt I'm a gadget fiend. I also looked at the ideal of shooting different ammo like Barracudas and polymags, which the Wolfs mag will load. I realized Jsb kings were the most accurate and had pleanty on knock down. So that was no big deal. When I saw that the royal with a reg pretty much matches the Wolf's shot count and has more power I was swayed. Having this be my primary tool the task of making sure it doesn't run low on juice kinda bothered me. I like the ideal of grabbing it and let it rip with out that hassle. I can say I owned one and it was a outstanding rifle. Maybe I'll get one at a later date in .22 for a secondary rifle. The 500 is lighter, more power, and the true synthetic stock is better for my needs.