Tn State Match Update

Tn State Match Update

November 10th, 2010, 12:57 pm #1

The range will open Saturday AM at 6:30, CST and Shooter's Meeting will be at 8:15, CST. This change is contingent on weather. There is a possibility of a cold front coming through around noon on Saturday with a chance of wind and light rain. If so, we should be able to wrap up the match before the weather becomes a factor. See ya'll there.
Robert

November 11th, 2010, 1:01 pm #2

they are backing off the rain forecast. Looks like it might hold off till Sunday and it's only 30% then. Highs in the mid 60's Saturday.

I've counted to infinity......twice

November 11th, 2010, 3:27 pm #3

The range will open Saturday AM at 6:30, CST and Shooter's Meeting will be at 8:15, CST. This change is contingent on weather. There is a possibility of a cold front coming through around noon on Saturday with a chance of wind and light rain. If so, we should be able to wrap up the match before the weather becomes a factor. See ya'll there.
Robert
My daughter and I will drop by for a look see.  I am fairly new to airgunning, and have taken an interest in field target shooting.  Since this competition is nearly happening in my backyard, I thought my daughter and I could come and mingle/observe.  The weather shifting to the right in the forecast was a definite plus.

November 11th, 2010, 8:16 pm #4

Robert
I'm seeing..sat partly cloudy 72 lo 46

It is what it is, because it is!!!

November 11th, 2010, 11:48 pm #5

My daughter and I will drop by for a look see.  I am fairly new to airgunning, and have taken an interest in field target shooting.  Since this competition is nearly happening in my backyard, I thought my daughter and I could come and mingle/observe.  The weather shifting to the right in the forecast was a definite plus.
<p>You will get a good taste of FT. I started there 3-4 years ago and have throughly enjoyed it. Be sure to meet Roz. He's hard to beat for a host. You will be able to watch the guys and gals check their setups and go out on the course and see what goes on. Got to warn you though. It's catching.</p><p>Patt</p>

November 11th, 2010, 11:52 pm #6

Robert
<p>Robert, </p><p>I think I have the S400 setup and the Swift scope working. We shall see. There's still a chance that the part for the USFT will get here Friday, so i'm going to go on to work in the morning and leave when it gets there. Won't make it down tomorrow though. Steve and I will try to make it as early as we can.
Many thanks for trying to help,</p><p>Pat</p><p>P.S. Harold, I will have the sling and hook for it, remind m to leave it with you. </p>

November 12th, 2010, 3:22 am #7

Bring your air rifle and participate as well. You'll be warmly welcomed by a good bunch of shooters! I hope to meet you Saturday.

Take care,

Harold
Harold Rushton

November 12th, 2010, 5:16 am #8

Robert
And I'm hoping someone has an extra tin or two of JSB Express in 177? Nothing like shooting a State match when you're un-prepared....but what the heck, beats sitting at home -

Vines

November 12th, 2010, 12:19 pm #9

Robert
David is right, cold front stalled, weather looks great. We should be in great shape and back on the original schedule.
See y'all there!
Robert

November 12th, 2010, 10:52 pm #10

And I'm hoping someone has an extra tin or two of JSB Express in 177? Nothing like shooting a State match when you're un-prepared....but what the heck, beats sitting at home -

Vines
<p>Steve,</p><p>See you in the AM. I will bring a tin of JSB 8.4's and a box of CPL's 7.9. The USFT is running again. Part came in today. </p><p>Pat</p>