This will most likely be my last FX product ...

This will most likely be my last FX product ...

March 22nd, 2012, 7:50 pm #1

After it's trip around the world, I finally get to unbox it ! And ...............

The serial numbers are not all on the same line.

The rifle fires when the safety is in the "S" position, and is in safe mode when in the "F" position

The bottle leaks when removed from the gun.

All I know is it REALLY better shoot, because QC wise it is a huge piece of crap !

FX .... you should be ashamed ! Do you give a rats azz about what goes out your door ?

March 22nd, 2012, 8:00 pm #2

without talking to me and your father knowing. I 'll fix it.
Last edited by q1q on March 22nd, 2012, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 22nd, 2012, 8:11 pm #3

Priced guns if the price would come down, because I think these MFG,s will charges as much as the traffic will bear.

March 22nd, 2012, 8:13 pm #4

After it's trip around the world, I finally get to unbox it ! And ...............

The rifle fires when the safety is in the "S" position, and is in safe mode when in the "F" position

All I know is it REALLY better shoot, because QC wise it is a huge piece of crap !

FX .... you should be ashamed ! Do you give a rats azz about what goes out your door ?
Hey Josh, I did not mean to rub it in, It is exactly what I am afraid of, a bad gun. I guess at this point lets just hope AoA step up and take care of the problem.

I am waiting for my FX Elite from AoA. I may have to change my mind depends on the outcome of your gun. Please keep us posted.

Good luck

John

March 22nd, 2012, 8:17 pm #5

may be going down hill? Sounds as the QC for the product you posted about is Not up to par with my experience with FX products. I am looking forward to the new Wolver from Daystate. Seems my interest lately have ebbed with the FX product. Clearly with posts like this at $1700.00 Plus, one must do extensive research on All the possible faults on X gun.
Last edited by CheckUrSix on March 22nd, 2012, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 22nd, 2012, 8:20 pm #6

Hey Josh, I did not mean to rub it in, It is exactly what I am afraid of, a bad gun. I guess at this point lets just hope AoA step up and take care of the problem.

I am waiting for my FX Elite from AoA. I may have to change my mind depends on the outcome of your gun. Please keep us posted.

Good luck

John
Safety issue...Not acceptable!....Letters not so much.
Last edited by CheckUrSix on March 22nd, 2012, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 22nd, 2012, 8:32 pm #7

for that kind of money they should get you a different rifle and then AOA can send that one to FX as an example for the production guys there of WHAT NOT TO DO!!!

FX needs to know and be impacted by their production errors....I thought all FX rifles are test fired at FX??? You would think the test fire guy would have noticed since he should be documenting the test fire by serial number...how did that get shipped???

But first I would call them and make sure its not operator error and compare the serial number markings location to the FX standards

having to send off a new toy always sucks
Last edited by critter99 on March 22nd, 2012, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 22nd, 2012, 8:39 pm #8

Oh boy! he gets to send the gun away again. Ouch!

March 22nd, 2012, 8:52 pm #9

Is it a coincidence that the QC slipped when Johnny quit posting in every single FX thread?

Curious situation..

Good luck with your rifle Josh.

Walter....

March 22nd, 2012, 8:58 pm #10

My Blog
http://caribbeanproductions.blogspot.com/

FX Royale 500 .25/Leapers 4-16X56SWAT
Benjamin Marauder .25/Leapers 6-24X56SWAT
Benjamin Marauder .22/Leapers 3-12X44SWAT/Trigger Mod/Full Floating Barrel
Gamo Whisper VH .177
Xisico B-28 .22/Leapers 3-9X44SWAT
4500 psi Shoebox Compressor
Glock 21 .45 ACP
1991 Marlin Golden Arms .22LR