The Long Island Championship October 7th & 8th

The Long Island Championship October 7th & 8th

September 6th, 2017, 6:45 pm #1

The match deadline for registration to see if this will qualify for a Grand Prix is September 15, 2017, as of today we only 5 confirmed shooter if we don’t enough shooters the match would be only Saturday October 7 and I will return all the registrations I have.

I will consider still having a 2 day match if the registered shooter still want the practice for the nationals but have the understanding that the match will in all likelihood not qualify for a Grand Prix if we don’t have enough shooters both days

So if you’re on the fence, time is short registration forms can be found on our website.
Thanks
Tom

September 6th, 2017, 7:23 pm #2

than 5 registered!! Where are a the competitors from the Crosman? Plenty of shooters up there!

I am coming and I challange all my friends from PA, NJ, NY, CT, VA, and the rest of the NE clubs. It would be nice to see you all for the last time this season.

At $24 for the entry fee, it has to be the least expensive GP I've attended.

September 6th, 2017, 9:27 pm #3

The match deadline for registration to see if this will qualify for a Grand Prix is September 15, 2017, as of today we only 5 confirmed shooter if we don’t enough shooters the match would be only Saturday October 7 and I will return all the registrations I have.

I will consider still having a 2 day match if the registered shooter still want the practice for the nationals but have the understanding that the match will in all likelihood not qualify for a Grand Prix if we don’t have enough shooters both days

So if you’re on the fence, time is short registration forms can be found on our website.
Thanks
Tom
I just down loaded the registration form and will have it in the mail tomorrow morning. Hope to see you guys on Oct 7th for a great shoot and hopefully a GP.