The FX Verminator MkII extreme the way I understood by talking to Frederik

The FX Verminator MkII extreme the way I understood by talking to Frederik

q1q

January 16th, 2012, 3:16 am #1

You can change the barrel in 10 seconds without using any tools, just your hands. You need to switch the barrel to use the arrows but the arrows will be in full view??? I am not sure I understood this one. I don't have one here to see and I don't intent getting one but it looks interesting. When you switch back to the caliber you chose, the pellet should hit we're you zeroed before removing the barrel.

It takes either 400 or 500cc

If I hear anything from Theoben or Daystate or any other manufacturer I will share it too. Frederik fortunately is very approachable friendly guy.

January 16th, 2012, 3:27 am #2

Just sit on the back porch with a beer and one of these fancy arrow shooting guns with a fancy shimano reel on it. Shoot a squirrel and just reel him right on back to you without ever leaving your chair. Now that's nice. Of course if you shoot something big like one of those big ferel hogs, you might have a fight on your hands. Kinda like landing a Marlin.
Last edited by LTLurker on January 16th, 2012, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 16th, 2012, 3:27 am #3

You can change the barrel in 10 seconds without using any tools, just your hands. You need to switch the barrel to use the arrows but the arrows will be in full view??? I am not sure I understood this one. I don't have one here to see and I don't intent getting one but it looks interesting. When you switch back to the caliber you chose, the pellet should hit we're you zeroed before removing the barrel.

If I hear anything from Theoben or Daystate or any other manufacturer I will share it too. Frederik fortunately is very approachable friendly guy.

SWEEEEET

January 16th, 2012, 3:51 am #4

Maybe I'm a Scrooge for change, but I think FX may be trying to incorporate too much crap into this new gun. I don't know, the arrow thing is a bit ridiculus to me. However I'm only one person, lots of other guys think this is the next sliced bread. Just my 2 cents

Semper Fi,
Derek

January 16th, 2012, 4:27 am #5

They're heavier than the pellets so I can't imagine it going that far. What kind of game are the arrows for?

January 16th, 2012, 5:04 am #6

Shoot straight and only once.

January 16th, 2012, 8:16 am #7

the Airforce Condor ? it looks pretty sweet!

January 16th, 2012, 12:59 pm #8

mark in mass

January 16th, 2012, 3:07 pm #9

Fredrik is a nice guy, everytime I have talked to him he has been helpful and will listen to your ideas. And he builds some of the best guns made at any price.

Bruce Dodson
AireTex Compressors
(214)402-5574 Mobile
(817)633-5505 Office
www.airetex.com