The Daisy 415 is a hard hitter

The Daisy 415 is a hard hitter

January 7th, 2018, 12:43 pm #1

For $30 at Walmart you get jack hammer of a C02 bb pistol, spitting them out at nearly 500 fps. Pretty loud, but it's easy to load, and see how many shots you have left. Plus it's made in Japan, not China.

January 8th, 2018, 3:36 pm #2

saw it yesterday at Walmart , 29.99

January 9th, 2018, 3:35 pm #3

For $30 at Walmart you get jack hammer of a C02 bb pistol, spitting them out at nearly 500 fps. Pretty loud, but it's easy to load, and see how many shots you have left. Plus it's made in Japan, not China.
Got it for $20 shipped on Amazon, been shooting Daisy ammo at just under 400 fps so far. The trigger on this one isn't bad at all but may take a little getting used to, just running through a "magazine" I was able to hold a 2.5" group at about 7 yards. The reason for opting for the 415 was it seemed the reports of shot count were slightly higher and it looked a little more compact but seeing it in person I'd guess the grips are about the same. Both are a definite bang for the buck

January 9th, 2018, 3:38 pm #4

Got it for $20 shipped on Amazon, been shooting Daisy ammo at just under 400 fps so far. The trigger on this one isn't bad at all but may take a little getting used to, just running through a "magazine" I was able to hold a 2.5" group at about 7 yards. The reason for opting for the 415 was it seemed the reports of shot count were slightly higher and it looked a little more compact but seeing it in person I'd guess the grips are about the same. Both are a definite bang for the buck

January 11th, 2018, 1:33 am #5

I carry the 415 (heading out to do so shortly) when I go to put the ducks away at night. The rats and mice love the duck food, and the lemons that are blooming now- they're in heaven.
I'm helping them stay there with 3-4 quick fired bb's into the little fur bearers.
The trigger is like a glock- you may not like it, but I like the cross training.
I'm using the Excite smart shot so there are less ricochets. I can get 10 shots out before they clear the neighbors fence. I've yet to have one go away wounded, the pistol just points well and you can walk the bb's right into the rodent.
At 7 yards, in my garage, I can keep the whole mag under an inch if I take my time, but the gun shoots well instinctively, which I think we all need to work on.
I like it for all kinds of fun- I take it fishing, for water snakes up in the Sierra's (the pencil thin ones, not the 4 foot long ones...) and general mayhem. Can't recommend it enough..