The Airgunwarriors Yellow will be On and off for background enhancements

The Airgunwarriors Yellow will be On and off for background enhancements

q1q

February 6th, 2018, 3:18 pm #1

. Thank you for your patience, getting there. If you don’t have an account please go there and click to register. Posting here will be disabled soon so will be ready when you register. You can use the exact same login and password there as you have here.
Last edited by q1q on February 6th, 2018, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 6th, 2018, 3:54 pm #2

Trying to figure out why we have both.

q1q

February 6th, 2018, 4:02 pm #3

Last edited by Afrikane on February 7th, 2018, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 6th, 2018, 4:38 pm #4

. Thank you for your patience, getting there. If you don’t have an account please go there and click to register. Posting here will be disabled soon so will be ready when you register. You can use the exact same login and password there as you have here.
Subject to periodic outages as and when things get tweaked

February 6th, 2018, 5:52 pm #5

February 6th, 2018, 5:57 pm #6

Is that now to be a standard limitation on how actively a thread can grow and the conversation proceed?

If so, ewwww!

February 6th, 2018, 5:57 pm #7

When did Yellow first come on line?

I don't even remember what was "The" airgun forum before that... Maybe Delphi?

February 6th, 2018, 6:33 pm #8

Is that now to be a standard limitation on how actively a thread can grow and the conversation proceed?

If so, ewwww!
I have no intentions of joining the AGW until after I see what Tapatalk is like. Just don't see the sense in having the Yellow's members scattered across two forums.

Last edited by jmhenrichs on February 6th, 2018, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim in SWMO

"You've come far, pilgrim."-------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"-----"Ah, what trouble?"

q1q

February 6th, 2018, 6:38 pm #9

Over to wpforo. We are working on it, the porting over maybe burping. No moderation on our part. Please be patient.

February 6th, 2018, 8:32 pm #10

the site is clunky

it doesn't have staggered posts, a new post brings an old post to the top and that is not good

it works but compared to this site and the way the post are posted it's not good

say here you can scan the page and see very quickly what is there, who has posted, where the post are going
it is then easy to see, do I have something to offer, is the question answered

the other site will work but in my opinion it is close to as good