Thanks for your help

Thanks for your help

November 2nd, 2006, 8:27 pm #1

When the public gets involved stuff happens rather rapidly. I really appreciate having you guys on my side.
Doc Beeman gave me an email promising to fix the problem I had with his web-site content. He was informative and sent me a very detailed reply. Considering the tone of my email to him I'm really surprised I even got a reply.
John Allen from BBA gave me a phone call yesterday and let me know what to do to get my gun(s) listed.
I want to apoligise for the bandwidth dedicated to my ranting but it had a positive effect and that is what really matters.
You guys know who you are that took the initiative and got involved enuf to make the difference. Especially Ron.

The conversions will not be going into the book. No QB's, Mach1, Mach II or Venom Customs but the Mac1 US FT & Hunter are in as soon as we get the stuff in. The next issue will include the first USA purposebuilt FT rifle and the Hunter rifle based on the same platform. I'll also send them info on the recently produced Hunter Pistol.

Thanks again. The power of the internet is what made it happen.

Wouldn't "FREE MEN WITHOUT GUNS" be a RIOT?

Later

Tim
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Arial, Times New Roman">
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />

November 2nd, 2006, 8:30 pm #2

nt

November 2nd, 2006, 8:42 pm #3

When the public gets involved stuff happens rather rapidly. I really appreciate having you guys on my side.
Doc Beeman gave me an email promising to fix the problem I had with his web-site content. He was informative and sent me a very detailed reply. Considering the tone of my email to him I'm really surprised I even got a reply.
John Allen from BBA gave me a phone call yesterday and let me know what to do to get my gun(s) listed.
I want to apoligise for the bandwidth dedicated to my ranting but it had a positive effect and that is what really matters.
You guys know who you are that took the initiative and got involved enuf to make the difference. Especially Ron.

The conversions will not be going into the book. No QB's, Mach1, Mach II or Venom Customs but the Mac1 US FT & Hunter are in as soon as we get the stuff in. The next issue will include the first USA purposebuilt FT rifle and the Hunter rifle based on the same platform. I'll also send them info on the recently produced Hunter Pistol.

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
nt

November 2nd, 2006, 8:44 pm #4

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
nt

November 2nd, 2006, 8:49 pm #5

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
Hey Tim,

That's great!

November 2nd, 2006, 8:54 pm #6

You finally get the credit you deserve, Congratulations!!

Kenny

November 2nd, 2006, 9:04 pm #7

nt.

November 2nd, 2006, 9:08 pm #8

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
Congrats Tim....

q1q

November 2nd, 2006, 10:26 pm #9

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
That makes me think Dr Beeman is not arrogant and open to airgunner's input.
good for all sides.

Steve
Yellow Forums Owner
http://www.yellowforum.com

"Evil happens when good people do nothing""

November 2nd, 2006, 11:00 pm #10

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
where communication avails.

Hey, I just made that up!