Tactical Magic

Tactical Magic

March 16th, 2012, 11:58 pm #1

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

Haywire

March 17th, 2012, 2:29 am #2

oh man that was funny

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

March 17th, 2012, 5:22 am #3

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

Haywire
Tactical Bacon and Eggs! I love it!

Only the wise read signatures.

March 17th, 2012, 7:17 pm #4

Haywire
The tactical Bacon, eggs and toast I mean. I can whip up a batch of tactical magic food like nobodies business, just wait for the right timer to go off and beat the fire department to the food and voila, tactical food. I haven't perfected my technique on the clothes just yet, I am currently working on turning a pair of blue jeans tactical by virtue of not washing them and letting nature take it's course. The only flaw in that plan is my wife's desire to not have the house smell like the inside of a grease trap that was recently on fire. I still am working on it though.

Sasq.