Syn Streamline Stock .22

Syn Streamline Stock .22

July 15th, 2017, 2:22 am #1

Hello Yellow coleagues. I have a dilemma. I shipped an FX streamline .22 synthetic and the stock was broken clean in half at the wrist, despite double boxing and writing "fragile" and "do not drop" all over the outer box. Thanks usps!😡 Anyway, does anybody know how to get a repacement stock? I emailed FX and their auto responder said they are out of the office until August 14th. Does anyone have any info that may help me with this issue? Thanks so much!

July 15th, 2017, 1:18 pm #2

isn't that stock plastic or is it wood painted black? i find it hard to understand if it is plastic and it broke.

July 15th, 2017, 11:01 pm #3

Hello Yellow coleagues. I have a dilemma. I shipped an FX streamline .22 synthetic and the stock was broken clean in half at the wrist, despite double boxing and writing "fragile" and "do not drop" all over the outer box. Thanks usps!😡 Anyway, does anybody know how to get a repacement stock? I emailed FX and their auto responder said they are out of the office until August 14th. Does anyone have any info that may help me with this issue? Thanks so much!
the "desert dealer"? They're the importer and repair station.

July 18th, 2017, 2:05 pm #4

FOUND. Thank you!

July 18th, 2017, 2:08 pm #5

isn't that stock plastic or is it wood painted black? i find it hard to understand if it is plastic and it broke.
It is the plastic synthetic stock and somehow USPS managed to break it 😡😤