Straight from the depths of hell

Straight from the depths of hell

June 16th, 2012, 3:50 pm #1

I didn't intend to take a break from the forum for a few months, but I was selected for a jury pool in a murder case back in March. We were instructed by the judge to avoid any news regarding the case and especially avoiding google searches and internet surfing. I took that to heart and basicaly just avoided most all internet use. Got a lot done and hopefully will result in modifying how much time I spend on the web in the future.

Anyway, I eventually had to ask to be excused from the selection process due to medical procedures that came up. I'm sure it would have been a once in a lifetime opertunity to see the process, but the case was horribly heinous and gut wrenchingly sad. The defendant was truly a monster from the depths of hell. Raped, killed and threw away a beautiful nine year old girl like a piece of garbage...

Didn't take long for the jury to decide his fate.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=644612

June 16th, 2012, 5:20 pm #2

Steve
Last edited by pneuguy on June 16th, 2012, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 16th, 2012, 6:31 pm #3

I didn't intend to take a break from the forum for a few months, but I was selected for a jury pool in a murder case back in March. We were instructed by the judge to avoid any news regarding the case and especially avoiding google searches and internet surfing. I took that to heart and basicaly just avoided most all internet use. Got a lot done and hopefully will result in modifying how much time I spend on the web in the future.

Anyway, I eventually had to ask to be excused from the selection process due to medical procedures that came up. I'm sure it would have been a once in a lifetime opertunity to see the process, but the case was horribly heinous and gut wrenchingly sad. The defendant was truly a monster from the depths of hell. Raped, killed and threw away a beautiful nine year old girl like a piece of garbage...

May that Bastard ROT IN HELL nt

June 16th, 2012, 9:59 pm #4

Unfortunately we have no penaltys harsh enough for this crime.

June 17th, 2012, 12:54 am #5

We do need harsher punishments for these heinous acts of savagery , I think the time is right for public hangings once again, Possibly a stoning if the case involves a Muslim. A classic crucifiction every now and then could serve as a further deterrent in these evil times we live in.

June 17th, 2012, 7:22 pm #6

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

June 17th, 2012, 9:14 pm #7

Everybody's suggestions are spot on but "My" personal take is this : The sick demented SOB needs to have a good "OLD FASHIONED" mercury thermometer inserted in his manhood hood and then smash said thermometer!! Let him experience the pain and suffering the poor child and her parents have /did. Call me sick and twisted but that's just my personal input. I say this as a father who has firsthand experience, my daughter who is now 37 years old still has bad dreams to this day , the SOB that did this was sentenced to 10 years in prison , got out and re-offended again with his own niece!!!
The father of the niece took justice into his own hands and physically castrated the offender and never served a day for doing so !! I have since became friends with the man and send him a nice X-mas card every year for his service(s) rendered.