Still waiting for my pellets, FedEx delivered my package to the wrong,

Still waiting for my pellets, FedEx delivered my package to the wrong,

April 19th, 2017, 2:31 pm #1

town. All the shipping information from the seller was correct, so now I'm SOL.

April 19th, 2017, 2:47 pm #2

To avoid the chargeback, the seller will probably choose to go after FedEx or ship new pellets.

April 19th, 2017, 3:00 pm #3

the seller had all the correct shipping information on the package, so it's not the seller's problem.

April 19th, 2017, 3:11 pm #4

...then you should be be able to get your money back. Hopefully it won't come to that.

April 19th, 2017, 3:34 pm #5

with FedEx. The FedEx rep. just called me to say, that she will call me again on the 21st. to see if I got my package. I hope she doesn't call back, I don't think I could stand the run around anymore.

April 19th, 2017, 3:39 pm #6

April 19th, 2017, 4:59 pm #7

town. All the shipping information from the seller was correct, so now I'm SOL.
About a month ago. I called PA to figure out what went wrong and was told they did everything right but FedEx screwed up. The package went from Ohio to Louisville then to Maine and then back to Indiana to me. Took almost two weeks before I got my order and the box looked like they kicked it all the way here. But no pellets were damaged.

April 19th, 2017, 6:44 pm #8

so that's not a problem. FedEx got a signature from the person that got my package, so everyone knows I didn't get it.

April 19th, 2017, 6:52 pm #9

About a month ago. I called PA to figure out what went wrong and was told they did everything right but FedEx screwed up. The package went from Ohio to Louisville then to Maine and then back to Indiana to me. Took almost two weeks before I got my order and the box looked like they kicked it all the way here. But no pellets were damaged.
I got a delivery notice for Tuesday of last week, no show, a notice for Wednesday, no show, a notice for Thursday, no show. I called FedEx Friday, the rep. said I would get the package Tuesday this week and they would call to be sure I got it, no package, and no call. To me this is fraud!

April 19th, 2017, 7:23 pm #10

so that's not a problem. FedEx got a signature from the person that got my package, so everyone knows I didn't get it.
Sounds like the delivery person signed for it himself.
It's a special service they use for trusted customers only. (Not so LOL?)
I've tried them ALL, including DHL, UPS, FedEX, and my Best Results have been with USPS.
For one thing they Deliver 7 days a week. No weekends off in the delivery holding barn.
The quicker it gets to you, the less time it has to get into trouble, especially over the weekend.
I prefer the USPS Priority 3 Day Delivery service. I purchase an extra $300 insurance. It's the only way I ship now.
doug,P.