So how many on this forum ended up with a free GTX trigger "project"

So how many on this forum ended up with a free GTX trigger "project"

August 25th, 2006, 5:37 am #1

Just wondering if the folks here who wanted one got them and how much actual work they will require to install them.
You guys should post all the install details on these step by step, it should be intresting.

Pennsylvania Pistolero
God, I hate NJ!!!!!!!!!
I like Iron Sights!
I hate Venomous Reptiles!
CFX - Accurate, powerful, and fun.
13XX Pumpers do it harder!
Crosman 600's are a BLAST!
MORE FOR SHOW!!
SEE?

August 25th, 2006, 5:58 am #2

Best Regards,
Justin

August 25th, 2006, 6:30 am #3

Just wondering if the folks here who wanted one got them and how much actual work they will require to install them.
You guys should post all the install details on these step by step, it should be intresting.

Pennsylvania Pistolero
God, I hate NJ!!!!!!!!!
I like Iron Sights!
I hate Venomous Reptiles!
CFX - Accurate, powerful, and fun.
13XX Pumpers do it harder!
Crosman 600's are a BLAST!
MORE FOR SHOW!!
SEE?
shouldn't require any addition work to install if I understand correctly. Only the psuedo first stage screw hole is missing and I don't think that is required. I just received a complete trigger assembly from Crosman($12) so I can check it out as soon as I get it. If Steve is quick, probably Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up, it probably made the difference between getting one and not getting one. He could have SOLD'em, probably twice over. I saw Ken offer to buy them all and I offered to buy about half if the picture he posted was all of them.

August 25th, 2006, 6:39 am #4

I think I might order a complete trigger assembly so I can pratice with it instead of tearing my Shadow's trigger group, if I get a Free Trigger that is.

Best Regards,
Justin

August 25th, 2006, 12:53 pm #5

Best Regards,
Justin
...than I had triggers, and many emails, like yours, either forgot entirely to provide an address, or else provided an incomplete one (yours had no zip code).

There were too many to track down, so I just skipped over those.

Maybe next time.

Steve

August 25th, 2006, 12:55 pm #6

shouldn't require any addition work to install if I understand correctly. Only the psuedo first stage screw hole is missing and I don't think that is required. I just received a complete trigger assembly from Crosman($12) so I can check it out as soon as I get it. If Steve is quick, probably Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up, it probably made the difference between getting one and not getting one. He could have SOLD'em, probably twice over. I saw Ken offer to buy them all and I offered to buy about half if the picture he posted was all of them.

Steve

August 25th, 2006, 1:13 pm #7

"selling" them. I want to see you get the GTX up and running ASAP. There's nothing wrong with making a return on your investment. But more specifically, a business man has, at the very least got to "break even."

August 25th, 2006, 1:44 pm #8

Ed Krzynowek and Skyler McConahy have expressed interest both publically (so I'm not telling tales out of school by mentioning it here) and privately.

I have high hopes.

Steve

August 25th, 2006, 2:12 pm #9

...than I had triggers, and many emails, like yours, either forgot entirely to provide an address, or else provided an incomplete one (yours had no zip code).

There were too many to track down, so I just skipped over those.

Maybe next time.

Steve
Cause I don't think I want to buy a trigger from you know who. Well I guess can install a bushing (Good Idea Ken) in there until your up and running again.

Best Regards,
Justin

August 25th, 2006, 3:25 pm #10

I think I might order a complete trigger assembly so I can pratice with it instead of tearing my Shadow's trigger group, if I get a Free Trigger that is.

Best Regards,
Justin
My B18 was the last trigger group that needed saving.

Last edited by bigbore on August 25th, 2006, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.