Since I took 1st and last place at the recent THAGC match at Pleasant Hill...........

Since I took 1st and last place at the recent THAGC match at Pleasant Hill...........

June 14th, 2017, 1:51 am #1

being the only piston shooter in the hunter class, has there been a posting of the other scores?
Last edited by SpringerEd on June 14th, 2017, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 14th, 2017, 2:19 am #2

I haven't had a chance to put the photos together yet.

Chris C combined you with the PCP guys...

The weather was beautiful on Saturday and Chris Corey set up a 60 shot course with a 30.85 Troyer and a SD of 7.88. Targets in each lane were shot right to left. Chris set the shooting positions further in so there is now a nice and wide path for people to walk down and not disturb shooters. He also spent a great deal of time getting the path and shooting positions cleaned off and this has greatly reduced ticks.

We had nine shooters and it was fun and relaxing day shooting in three-person groups. Chris Corey had high score and was shooting very well as were Keith and Joe in their respective divisions.

Open and Unlimited were combined:
Chris Corey 55
Scott Allen 53
Sue Smith 35 (U)

WFTF
Keith Knoblauch 52
Mark Lapointe 49
Don Armstrong 40

Hunter PCP/Piston
Joe Magarelli 46
Artie Claudino 37
Ed Canoles 34 (spring)

June 14th, 2017, 3:46 am #3

I'm pleased with my "bucket and sticks" score since I missed all 8 offhand and kneeling shots!
LOL......explains is why I almost never take an offhand shot at livin' critters!

Anywhoo....I would like to thank all involved for a fun and enjoyable match and I really enjoyed harassing,uh,er shooting with the two PCP hunter class friends and I was wondering how the "good shooters" scored!
Last edited by SpringerEd on June 14th, 2017, 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 15th, 2017, 10:51 pm #4

being the only piston shooter in the hunter class, has there been a posting of the other scores?
The three man squad takes some getting used to as evidenced by me constantly starting to walk towards the next lane before you shot Ed.
I do like it though. It had been a long time since I was squadded with you or Artie. Definitely a good time shooting with you guys.