Shout out to Greg Sauve

Shout out to Greg Sauve

August 20th, 2012, 9:14 pm #1

Hi Greg

I have been asked to try to get your FT resume to go to the aafta clubs with the proxy ballot.

Please send it to my email address or

If you want you can send to my phone in pieces and I will put together and forward on,
use a picture message if you can as it has 1000 characters per message.

I guess you could post it here as well if you can't get to email or send to my phone.

Thanks

Ray

<p>A Team PCP Tuning Document</p><p>Field Target Locations GeoCache (GPS file)</p>(please note the site does go down with high
traffic so check back if it isn't available)
<p>YouTube Videos</p>

August 21st, 2012, 3:50 am #2

All of us in Wisconsin/Illinois BAGA club guys and gals are so proud of our local Greg Sauve at the Worlds. If I remember correctly he got High Senior last year at the Worlds.
Canada's George Harde sure did well. A great piston shooter. Congrats to all US and Canada shooters.
Hope to see Ray and Hans at the next Worlds.
Last edited by DonC on August 21st, 2012, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 21st, 2012, 12:39 pm #3

Hi Greg

I have been asked to try to get your FT resume to go to the aafta clubs with the proxy ballot.

Please send it to my email address or

If you want you can send to my phone in pieces and I will put together and forward on,
use a picture message if you can as it has 1000 characters per message.

I guess you could post it here as well if you can't get to email or send to my phone.

Thanks

Ray

<p>A Team PCP Tuning Document</p><p>Field Target Locations GeoCache (GPS file)</p>(please note the site does go down with high
<p>YouTube Videos</p>
To Ray, FT Resume (I have to put it here as my email is down and I'm presently in England visiting friends following the Worlds in Norway. Plan to shoot at Tawd Vale club on Thursday with Terry Almond.)

Started shooting FT in 2001 at BAGA
2003 won Badgerland Regionals
2003 won Open PCP at US Nationals
2007 3rd at Worlds in Tennessee
2008 third in PCP at US Nationals
2009 third in PCP US Nationals
07, 08, 09, 10, First in PCP \open Canadian Nationals
2011 First in Canadian Nationals WFTF class
2011 won WFTF PCP at US Nationals
2011 won Top Veteran at Worlds in Italy
2011 won Crosman North East w/top score, shooting WFTF
2012 won Crosman North East w/top score, shooting WFTF
2012 Top Veteran at Worlds in Norway, 8th overall

Home club is BAGA, Badgerland Airgun Assn. Wisconsin
Shoot FT meets and winter IFP league there.
Started shooting with springer at age 11. Had Uncle Sam's training in early 70's. I shoot every day.

Let me know if you need more Ray.

Greg S

August 21st, 2012, 1:20 pm #4

Any views or anything that you would like included in your BOG ballot description.

If you only want what you have posted I will pass it along as is.

Just let me know.

<p>YouTube Videos</p>

August 22nd, 2012, 5:09 pm #5

Ray, My main goals for FT are; 1 Make the sport as inclusive as possible 2 Work to grow the sport 3 Keep the spirit of friendly competition 4 Incourage shooters to try the World's venues 5 Work to clarify shooters concerns with rules and classes

Greg

August 22nd, 2012, 5:57 pm #6

I have forwarded your info to the BOG and It will be included with the Ballots going out to the club representatives.

Enjoy your vacation.

<p>YouTube Videos</p>