Shooting harness

Shooting harness

March 9th, 2017, 12:17 am #1

Looking for a source for shooting harness for open class. I may also place an ad in the classifieds and see what turns up.

March 9th, 2017, 3:29 am #2

I may have a spare available.

Email at mkauffman1 AT cox DOT net

Mark

March 9th, 2017, 5:03 am #3

Looking for a source for shooting harness for open class. I may also place an ad in the classifieds and see what turns up.
do a google search

a couple of them available from dealers that cannot be mentioned.

March 10th, 2017, 1:16 am #4

LongJohn air guns?

March 10th, 2017, 9:01 pm #5

Mac1 Airguns sells them. N/T

March 11th, 2017, 11:27 pm #6

AoA too ?? ~_^ (n/t)

March 13th, 2017, 6:21 pm #7

I talked to Tim at mac1 and they are currently out of stock. He was going to check with his supplier about some getting some but I have not heard back from him. A search on AOA's site didn't show anything for results but I have not called them to confirm they do or don't carry them. All my Google searches have revealed is mostly blogs about them. I have had a couple of people email me about used ones. I should have a used one coming in the mail today. I have seen gentlemen at the club use them but never paid them much attention as I was shooting HFT. Now that I want to try open class there seems to be a shortage lol

March 14th, 2017, 1:22 am #8

I was informed today that harnesses are available once again. Shortage over lol

March 14th, 2017, 3:03 am #9

I talked to Tim at mac1 and they are currently out of stock. He was going to check with his supplier about some getting some but I have not heard back from him. A search on AOA's site didn't show anything for results but I have not called them to confirm they do or don't carry them. All my Google searches have revealed is mostly blogs about them. I have had a couple of people email me about used ones. I should have a used one coming in the mail today. I have seen gentlemen at the club use them but never paid them much attention as I was shooting HFT. Now that I want to try open class there seems to be a shortage lol
Ray,

I am sure it's all based on supply and demand. Sometimes it's best to grab one when it's available. Glad to see you last week. Roz may be looking hard at the weather. Never know around here what it's going to be like just around the corner. The weather is looking decent for this weekend. If he decides to go, I will let you know on the forum towards Thursday.

Pat

March 14th, 2017, 1:28 pm #10

Thanks Pat, Alex and I will be there if there's a match.