SALE!!! The Airgun From Trigger To Target by Cardew

SALE!!! The Airgun From Trigger To Target by Cardew

August 14th, 2009, 3:26 pm #1

I know I said I wasn't going to import these any more last time I put them on sale, but they sold out in a day and I still had four guys email me they wanted to be in line if someone didn't follow through. So I've imported one more batch. The four guys who were in line have already claimed theirs so I've got 6 left to sell. The price will be the same as last time, $50 shipped USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the US. USPS money order or Paypal +$2. The package had some shipping damage and two of the books had the bottom right corner bent. I will sell those for $45 shipped +$2 for Paypal. I'm on the BOI.

[/IMG]

Here are the two with the bent corners.

[/IMG]

August 14th, 2009, 5:06 pm #2

i would take one of the bent corners.

August 14th, 2009, 5:07 pm #3

I know I said I wasn't going to import these any more last time I put them on sale, but they sold out in a day and I still had four guys email me they wanted to be in line if someone didn't follow through. So I've imported one more batch. The four guys who were in line have already claimed theirs so I've got 6 left to sell. The price will be the same as last time, $50 shipped USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the US. USPS money order or Paypal +$2. The package had some shipping damage and two of the books had the bottom right corner bent. I will sell those for $45 shipped +$2 for Paypal. I'm on the BOI.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
email sent

August 14th, 2009, 7:06 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Three left.......nt

August 14th, 2009, 9:08 pm #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Two left, damaged ones are sold.........nt

August 15th, 2009, 2:05 am #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
E-mail coming.

August 15th, 2009, 3:21 am #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Last Call!!! One left.....nt

August 15th, 2009, 12:30 pm #8

August 15th, 2009, 12:40 pm #9

I can't get your e-mail off the site...sorry about that..

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.comhttp://www.airgunartisans.com/flyingdragon/

August 16th, 2009, 4:08 am #10

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
If you're interested in getting a copy email me and if i get a few people who want one i'll import another batch of them.