Sadly, it is true.

Sadly, it is true.

February 10th, 2017, 4:47 am #1

When I read LD's post several days ago, I did a Google search and came up with this information;

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/b ... 0182393214

I passed this on to Larry via P/M but thought to include it here.

I can only convey my condolences belatedly to Petr and Rada. May your dad rest in peace. He was a good guy.

Mark

PS; this post is in response to LD's post below regarding the passing of Boris Plesinger MK
Last edited by Mark.in.AZ on February 10th, 2017, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 10th, 2017, 3:11 pm #2

he came up with the adjustable power knob for the Air Arms S400 and S500 series rifles then passed that on to Air Arms, and they implemented that modification to some of there guns. he loved air gunning.

R
NorCal Air Gunners
Ronnie Easton
President

February 13th, 2017, 1:42 am #3

When I read LD's post several days ago, I did a Google search and came up with this information;

I can only convey my condolences belatedly to Petr and Rada. May your dad rest in peace. He was a good guy.

Mark

PS; this post is in response to LD's post below regarding the passing of Boris Plesinger MK
I had the pleasure of talking with Bori over the years and finally met him at the SHOT show the year I was working the Falcon booth. I went to the Air arms booth and as soon as I introduced myself to Bori he said " see ! I told you I was old!" LOL
He was a very nice intelligent man and easy to talk to. The airgun community has lost one of the good guys for sure..

February 14th, 2017, 1:44 am #4

Mark

I'm saddened to hear it. I had many great conversations with Bori.

I've bought my pellets by the slieve/case from him for ten years +/-. Shoot, even when I didn't need them.

Back when I stated FT, he went out of his way & got me a UK 12 fpe TX 200 special order just cuz I was bone headed about it. Coulda just swapped a spring & I'd have never known it.

Every time I called him I'd say, " Hey Boris, this is Keith from Maryland." He'd say, "Hello Steve, did you enjoy Germany/Norway/(Wherever the last Worlds were)". Then he'd call me Keith for the rest of the conversation.

I'm going to miss those calls.

Godspeed to you Boris. Fair winds & following seas.

Knobs