Red Neck 100 Field Target Match

Red Neck 100 Field Target Match

June 1st, 2011, 6:44 pm #1

The Red Neck 100 is fast appraoching. If you haven't already sent in your registration, this would be a good time to do so. The venue is excellent, and the courses are sure to be great as well. You can download the registration form at the Invicta FT Club web site: http://invictaftc.org/

This will be a Grand Prix event with two days of matches if there are enough Shooters. So, don't miss it! The matches will be held June 11th & 12th with sight in on Friday June 10th.

For more information contact David Slade, Match Director. We hope to se you all there!

Take care,

Harold
Harold Rushton

June 1st, 2011, 6:56 pm #2

"This will be a Grand Prix event with two days of matches if there are enough Shooters"

Are you saying that he might not have the tournament?.. I paid my registration weeks ago, and have slated time to be there. I would hate to lose a planned weekend. My daughter has a tournament that same weekend, but that came up after I commited to Dave's event. My wife is playing taxi for that, so not a biggy, In any event it would be nice to know what's goin on, since I'm using a VAC day to leave on Friday to get down to you guys. If I can salvage a free day then it be nice to know ahead of time.

Any idea how many shooters so far?

It is what it is, because it is!!!
Last edited by gregc107 on June 1st, 2011, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 1st, 2011, 7:19 pm #3

David is projecting around 24 shooters right now which will be plenty for a GP event. It takes a minimum of 20 shooters to qualify as a Grand Prix event. So, it should qualify.

Hope this helps!

Harold
Harold Rushton

June 1st, 2011, 8:31 pm #4

Illinois to come there those days. Reinder might even be leaving a bit earlier, but I can't confirm that yet. We were about to hunt hotel rooms, so knowing what was taking place helps for sure.

Another problem however. Regiatration said that as soon as it was recieved that we all would recieve a packet for the tournament.. So far no packet to any of us in Illinois!!! How do we get hold of Dave or whoever handles the registration to see why we dont have our packets? See below....

"Date: June 11th and 12th, 2011. This will be a two day match.
Site: Invicta Airgun Range, Minor Hill Tennessee, 38473.
Directions: A map and additional match information will be sent to all registrants."

Thanks much!!
Greg

Last edited by gregc107 on June 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 1st, 2011, 9:15 pm #5

You can email David at airgunwerk@aol.com, or just go directly to the Invicta web site. He has a good map of the area posted there with the registration form. There's also a very detailed list of local hotels on the web site.

You guys have a safe trip. See you all next week!

Harold
Harold Rushton

June 1st, 2011, 9:20 pm #6

June 1st, 2011, 11:05 pm #7

Illinois to come there those days. Reinder might even be leaving a bit earlier, but I can't confirm that yet. We were about to hunt hotel rooms, so knowing what was taking place helps for sure.

Another problem however. Regiatration said that as soon as it was recieved that we all would recieve a packet for the tournament.. So far no packet to any of us in Illinois!!! How do we get hold of Dave or whoever handles the registration to see why we dont have our packets? See below....

"Date: June 11th and 12th, 2011. This will be a two day match.
Site: Invicta Airgun Range, Minor Hill Tennessee, 38473.
Directions: A map and additional match information will be sent to all registrants."

Thanks much!!
Greg

And it was my fault. I made up the flyer for David. All of the match data is included in the match flyer on the Webstite at:

http://www.invictaftc.org/downloads/201 ... cement.pdf

<p>Brad Troyer,
brad@airguns.net
www.airguns.net
</p>

June 2nd, 2011, 12:20 am #8

The information on location and directions is all there. The main question is how do we know that our registration forms and payments were received?

I would be a tad bit unhappy to drive down there, pay for 2 nights motel, and then find out that that I wasn't shooting because my form and payment weren't received.

Again on Line 3 of the form; Directions:A map and additional match information will be sent to all registrants.

An email with just a link to the online info would be helpful and be proof of confirmation.

BigEd

Http://www.bigedmachining.com

June 2nd, 2011, 12:48 am #9

<p>Lookinng forward to seeing all you guys from Illinois, not this weekend, but next. You will enjoy the ranges. You know if Brad is involved, it will be very trying.. Both he and David like to make it tough. Looks like it may be hot, but most of it will be in the shade of a lot of old hardwood. Rod, it will be nice to see you again. I hope Steve and John can make it. David Brown, bring that big ol' Burnt Orange rifle down and show us all how to shoot with no power I've got the EV-2 dead on now, so maybe I can give you a little competition for a change.I do hope the boys from over Atlanta way can make it. </p><p>See you all soon,</p><p>Pat. </p>
Last edited by FireMarshal on June 2nd, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 2nd, 2011, 2:04 am #10

It's more alizarin than anything I think...or maybe carnelian

I'll be putting some stuff on the "for sale" table:
FT Harness
44Mag scope
pellets
etc.

----------------------------
The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.