Question for you RC plane & heli guys - what are the coolest

Question for you RC plane & heli guys - what are the coolest

June 26th, 2012, 2:48 pm #1

gadgets & accesories you know of? Mainly things that go on the plane/heli.

Thanks in advance!

Tedd

June 26th, 2012, 3:15 pm #2

Lights to fly at night are pretty cool. I fly r/c sailplanes and a data logging altimeter is really awesome. Retractable landing gear and bomb drop for fighters. I'm an airplane guy and think that any way to make a model heli look like a real heli is good - flying it like a real heli makes it even better. I know they make speed sensors/pitot tubes and all sorts of telemetry coming back from the plane. (for enough money...)

Dave Wood
Ravenna OH

June 26th, 2012, 4:44 pm #3

Thanks in advance!

Tedd
IIRC, it was a 3 channel, but still cool. I toyed with the idea. Would be cool to land it somewhere, inspect, then download the information. Maybe check out my roof or whatever.

Joe B

June 26th, 2012, 8:01 pm #4

Thanks in advance!

Tedd
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... e-gun.html

June 26th, 2012, 9:12 pm #5

Thanks. I wonder what is the smallest lightest full-auto BB gun... :-) nt

June 26th, 2012, 9:56 pm #6

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

June 27th, 2012, 6:16 am #7

Thanks in advance!

Tedd
i was on another forum and they were raving about how easy and fun this helicopter is to fly sold on amazon. I got it last week and me and the kids have been having so much fun i ordered another. Best part is they are $24 delivered to your door! I know they are not the expert type but for indoor fun, they fly easily right out the box. They are so easy to control, they are not like the ones made a few years ago which were terrible and hard to fly, these have a gyro and my wife hates it, i hover over her while shes cooking and i can land it on the ceiling fan blades. try it, for $24 you cant go wrong. go to amazon and search syma s109 apache, i also have the syma s107. I know its not a gadget or accessory but its really fun. Scotty on Kauai
Last edited by kahanaohana on June 27th, 2012, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.