Post YF Classifieds Scam E-mails Here!

Post YF Classifieds Scam E-mails Here!

October 15th, 2016, 2:34 pm #1

With so much scammer activity lately we decided to start a thread that members can respond to with scammer info. PLEASE simply enter the name scammer used, his e-mail address, and any other identification info i.e. phone#, address, etc. Do Not go into detail about the transaction, but simply state "tried to sell me a XXX or YYY item", or "offered to buy my XXX or YYY item".

REMEMBER - The Name Used may be that of a legitimate member so do not attack personally!

Do Not post scams from other Classifieds. They have their own scammer listing.

NO commenting here! This is NOT a chat forum! Keep this thread uncluttered please!
We thank you for your cooperation!

EXAMPLES -

Name Used - Contact Information - Scam Attempt Detail

Rick Gallaway - rr.gallaway@gmail.com - tried to sell me a Vulcan .177
carel carel - carelcarel32@gmail.com - tried to sell a Vulcan .25 bullpup for $1175
Stefaugn waters - 13410 43rd Ave SEMill Creek, WA 98012 +1 646) 439-6704
mark smith - ms067574@gmail.com - responded to my WTB ad for a Vulcan

Last edited by q1q on February 10th, 2018, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 15th, 2016, 3:54 pm #2

responded to a WTB with highly questionable email and requests, no response or action when I requested he do what I asked in the ad.

October 15th, 2016, 4:14 pm #3

With so much scammer activity lately we decided to start a thread that members can respond to with scammer info. PLEASE simply enter the name scammer used, his e-mail address, and any other identification info i.e. phone#, address, etc. Do Not go into detail about the transaction, but simply state "tried to sell me a XXX or YYY item", or "offered to buy my XXX or YYY item".

REMEMBER - The Name Used may be that of a legitimate member so do not attack personally!

NO commenting here! This is NOT a chat forum! Keep this thread uncluttered please!

EXAMPLES -

carel carel - carelcarel32@gmail.com - tried to sell a Vulcan .25 bullpup for $1175

ray73396 - ray73396@gmail.com responded to ad and tried to sell me a RAW HM1000X .30 cal converted to a .25

October 15th, 2016, 4:17 pm #4

EXAMPLES -

gunner gunzz - gunnergunzz263@gmail.com - responded to my ad. Tried to sell a (Ram hm 1000x .25) I was looking for a RAW HM1000X

October 15th, 2016, 6:03 pm #5

EXAMPLES -

Gary Anthony - hazzmink@gmail.com - Responded to my ad and tried to sell me a RAW HM 1000X in .25 cal. Has good photos of gun.

October 15th, 2016, 6:43 pm #6

EXAMPLES -

Scammer or he hacked someone account

October 15th, 2016, 10:12 pm #7

EXAMPLES -

Responded to my WTB for an Airmax Pistol (willing to $200 with scope). Willing to give his claimed (wife) name and bank account
TDBank account# 43035221648 Cheryl D Carroll
Micheal Collins phone# 408-622-0979

October 16th, 2016, 2:24 pm #8

EXAMPLES -

Hello,

Am writing you in regards your wanted ad, kindly let me know if you still in need of this part, if so get back to me with you location and Phone#.

Regards,
Harvey Williams
U.S.A,GA

HarveyWilliams213@Google.Com

October 16th, 2016, 4:50 pm #9

Scammer or he hacked someone account
Is my real email address. Don't know who scammed you but it was NOT me.

October 16th, 2016, 10:42 pm #10

EXAMPLES -

2nd encounter with this scammer this time answering my WTB ad for FX Royale 400 he hijacked some pics and asked for $980. I called him out be aware.