Possible GOB match this weekend?

Possible GOB match this weekend?

Joined: January 3rd, 2006, 2:12 am

January 5th, 2012, 1:28 am #1

<p>Roz wants to have a match this Saturday if enough are interested. He will make a decision tomorrow night. The temp is going to be pretty good with a possiblility of some rain for now. Only a 30% for now. Unless it is pretty bad, we can usually work around it under the pines and we have even set up under the pavillion with the targets out around it. That was one of the more enjoyable matches we have had. If you are interested just post here or on the GOB forum or contact Roz. This may be the best chance we will have for a couple of months and it will give you guys and gals a chance to check out the new TM1000's.. </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Pat</p>
Reply
Share

Joined: January 11th, 2006, 1:50 pm

January 5th, 2012, 3:11 am #2

The weather is supposed to be warm. The weather man tonight said the rain might be later in the day Saturday and it would be light. The forecast could change several times between now and then.

----------------------------
Bad Spellers UNTIE
Reply
Share

Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 5:14 pm

January 5th, 2012, 3:28 am #3

<p>Roz wants to have a match this Saturday if enough are interested. He will make a decision tomorrow night. The temp is going to be pretty good with a possiblility of some rain for now. Only a 30% for now. Unless it is pretty bad, we can usually work around it under the pines and we have even set up under the pavillion with the targets out around it. That was one of the more enjoyable matches we have had. If you are interested just post here or on the GOB forum or contact Roz. This may be the best chance we will have for a couple of months and it will give you guys and gals a chance to check out the new TM1000's.. </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Pat</p>
I`m in....nt
Reply
Share

Joined: January 3rd, 2006, 2:12 am

January 5th, 2012, 4:01 am #4

The weather is supposed to be warm. The weather man tonight said the rain might be later in the day Saturday and it would be light. The forecast could change several times between now and then.

----------------------------
Bad Spellers UNTIE
<p>David,</p><p>You need to try your setup out on that new rifle. Sounds even better about the weather. I think there will probably be enough to make it worthwhile. I'll get Roz's decision on both forums tomorrow night. I won't be able to make it. Messed my shoulder up somehow over the weekend. Can hardly drive to work and know I can't shoot for now. I'm hoping it's not rotater cup, but thats where the problem seems to be. Time will tell. </p><p>Good for you Charles. I think we've already got about 6 or 7 and I'm sure there will be several more coming. </p><p>Pat</p>
Reply
Share