PA out of my JSB 10.3 grain pellets for 6+ weeks. Seems like a long time

PA out of my JSB 10.3 grain pellets for 6+ weeks. Seems like a long time

June 16th, 2017, 10:37 am #1

Early June I placed a pellet order that included tins of the JSB 10.3 grain pellets (177) even though it was marked out of stock. I checked again today and the availability date moved several more weeks out to June 13. I'm just surprised an obvious popular pellet can get so far behind in availability, both by the manufacturer and retailer. Even the much debated rebranded Air Arms version are out. Starlings are loving it.

June 16th, 2017, 12:58 pm #2

I'm right there with you... and the starlings already fledged the first batch! And now I'm even out of the air arms equivalent. Now I'm shooting up my pistol ammo, 7.33 grain falcons. With the power dial set on low my FX Royal is a laser with the little pellet, but any wind at all changes that! Yesterday I checked and when I found out that they were still not in I ordered four tins of H&N barracuda hunter extreme. This time I ordered thirty tins of the JSB 10.34 pills and I think I'm going to be covered for a while! Gotta have the right medicine after all.

June 16th, 2017, 4:36 pm #3

Early June I placed a pellet order that included tins of the JSB 10.3 grain pellets (177) even though it was marked out of stock. I checked again today and the availability date moved several more weeks out to June 13. I'm just surprised an obvious popular pellet can get so far behind in availability, both by the manufacturer and retailer. Even the much debated rebranded Air Arms version are out. Starlings are loving it.
We have millions of pellets in stock (Seriously, MILLIONS!)

June 16th, 2017, 4:51 pm #4

I ordered yesterday from PA but they didnt have the jsb so i ordered up a cpl cartons of cpls in the box..
I just hope they shoot as good as the jsb do
My next order will be with you!

June 16th, 2017, 8:29 pm #5

We have millions of pellets in stock (Seriously, MILLIONS!)
I have yet to find a supplier who packs pellet as well as PA. Nothing worse than receiving a package of pellets that have opened during shipment only to find different brands and or of different grains and head sizes mixed in the bottom of a box! Nightmare comes to mind.

Joe please share how you package pellets for shipment, if you match PA prices and can assure the same quality of shipping PA provides, then you too may become a viable source for pellets!