Oring help daystate airwolf

Oring help daystate airwolf

January 8th, 2018, 8:40 pm #1

Does anyone know the size and type of the small white oring inside the filport valve of the gun?it goes on the the tiny stainless piston in the grove
Also the larger black one that goes around the whole fill port assembly the screws in the gun?
Also where is the best place to buy them ?
One of the big guys wanted to charge $15 for the two shipped but they didn't know the size?

January 8th, 2018, 11:11 pm #2

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/dayst ... or-owners/

just a shot in the dark, I don't own any Daystate rifles
Last edited by marflow on January 8th, 2018, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 9th, 2018, 1:15 pm #3

Does anyone know the size and type of the small white oring inside the filport valve of the gun?it goes on the the tiny stainless piston in the grove
Also the larger black one that goes around the whole fill port assembly the screws in the gun?
One of the big guys wanted to charge $15 for the two shipped but they didn't know the size?
I buy mine from the O-ring Store. Go to the Daystate web-site to find size for your model or contact your dealer for a parts list.

January 14th, 2018, 12:16 am #4

When you figure out what sizes you need? Email me I probably have them and will mail them to you NC.
denniscrowell1@gmail.com. I throw in some .005 for your pellet probe as well.