Options for buying a FT harness?

Options for buying a FT harness?

June 1st, 2012, 7:44 am #1

So I think I have reached a plateau in RFT. I hate to do it as I always liked the less is better approach but I think its time to buy a FT harness. What are my options? AOA and the guy we dont mention here on the yellow forum? Anyone have one in really good shape that they want to sell me for a reasonable price? Any other places to buy one from? I am a big guy are they adjustable enough to fit most anyone?

itetcboo aka Ash from Idaho
Last edited by itetcboo on June 1st, 2012, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 1st, 2012, 2:00 pm #2

it seems to work as well with just the waist straps... one has to lift it up to a higher spot in the center of the back sometimes, whereas the shoulder straps hold the support at the higher point all the time..and you can buy extra storage bags for it.. but end up spending more.. It's nice to have storage attached.

I'm rather small at 155lbs, but it seems like it has lots of adjustment in the straps.

My doc said I had to use one or quit shooting with my curved lower spine causing cramping in my hips and lower back. It has helped me stay out of cramps.

http://www.amazon.com/Nada-Chair-Sit-Pa ... 87&sr=8-13

Wacky Wayne,
Match Director,
Ashland Air Rifle Range

June 1st, 2012, 8:51 pm #3

So I think I have reached a plateau in RFT. I hate to do it as I always liked the less is better approach but I think its time to buy a FT harness. What are my options? AOA and the guy we dont mention here on the yellow forum? Anyone have one in really good shape that they want to sell me for a reasonable price? Any other places to buy one from? I am a big guy are they adjustable enough to fit most anyone?

itetcboo aka Ash from Idaho
Jim Benson hooked me up with one that he no longer needed.

Thanks everyone (especially Jim)