OK LETS REGULATE YOUR GUN FOR CONSISTENCY !!

September 3rd, 2018, 11:51 am #1

Jdsairman is now offering the BROD Adapter to convert you Marauder to a Bottled and Regulated Gun.
This BROD adapter allows a metric threaded bottle (M18-1.5) to be attached onto stock and custom applications requiring a jdsairman AF metric 3000psi input and a regulated output Regulator of your choosing. Or you could use the jdsairman 13 cu. In tank or the 22 cu. In. tank and the 3000psi input and regulated output of your choosing.

AIRFORCE Regulator Adapter

Converts your Condor or Talon to a Regulated gun.
You can use your Stock Tank along with my AF 3000psi Metric Regulator
You can use any of my Tanks with my Standard 3000psi Regulator

To use your Stock Tank you remove the Valve from your Tank and
screw it into one end of the Adapter. Then you remove the Bonnet,
Spring and Pin from the AF Regulator and screw the Regulator
Body and Washer Assembly into the other end of the Adapter.

To use one of my Tanks you would use my Standard Regulator and
the Valve from your Stock Tank.

Try the New Products page athttp://jdsairman.com/newproducts.html for information.

Jdsairman is now offering the 90 cu.in. Carbon Fiber Tank & 4500 psi input and 2000 to 3000 regulated output air gun regulator = $219.00
Used with the Premium Air Gun Fill Adapter $85.00 as a Fill Station
Includes a Rubber Fill Nipple Cover. AT $219.00 ITS CHEAPEST AND BEST ON THE MARKET.
http://jdsairman.com/newproducts.html

AIR GUN REGULATORS:
PREMIUM QUALITY AIR GUN REGULATORS (not paintball 800psi designed regulators) Our Regulators are DESIGNED and MANUFACTURED for AIR GUNS with pressures able to reach 3000psi Regulated Output. All internal parts are Brass and Stainless steel and all edges are beveled... even on the pin valve. With Brass and Stainless Steel you never have to worry about moisture!!!
Exterior is dark black anodized aluminum with a standard male foster fitting for filling including a FREE RUBBER FILL NIPPLE COVER. The tank doesn't need to be removed from the Gun to fill with air.
We offer Standard 18UNF 2-B Thread Regulators in 3000psi input and 4500psi input with your choice of 1000psi to 3000psi Regulated Output
JDSAIRMAN is now offering METRIC (M18-1.5) Thread Regulators in 3000psi input and 4500psi input with your choice of 1000psi to 3000psi Regulated Output. These regulators will screw directly into AirForce Condor,Talon and Daystate Factory Tanks.

http://jdsairman.com/Regs.html
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}