New Sumatra Carbine .25 and a question

New Sumatra Carbine .25 and a question

April 6th, 2012, 12:11 am #1

[/IMG]

You guys have seen it before so I will just post one pic to show how huge my Nikko Nighteater looks on it.
Couldn't mount my Hawk Tactical because I have the high rings on it and can't adjust elevation enough.
Scared the crap out of myself on the 1st shot. I knew it was going to be loud and adjusted the power wheel
down (or so I thought). Did not know it went 2 full turns so I shot it on about 3/4 power and got a rude awakening
and some ringing ears. Someone posted it was backyard friendly on low power. That must be a .177 cuz the .25 still
has a good POP on low shooting 31gr. cudas at 300 fps.
On high power, out of the box, it is shooting a 31gr. at 960fps for 63fpe. YEAH BABY! That is why I got this gun
and the uniqueness of it
Thanks to Joe 80grit for helping me get it, hope you are enjoying the Royale as much

My question is this anyone know where I can get a Foster Quick Fill fitting to replace the Probe fitting??
Thanks....Matthew

April 6th, 2012, 12:52 am #2

yeah, I am loving that Royale, thanks again! N/T

April 6th, 2012, 12:53 am #3

[/IMG]

You guys have seen it before so I will just post one pic to show how huge my Nikko Nighteater looks on it.
Couldn't mount my Hawk Tactical because I have the high rings on it and can't adjust elevation enough.
Scared the crap out of myself on the 1st shot. I knew it was going to be loud and adjusted the power wheel
down (or so I thought). Did not know it went 2 full turns so I shot it on about 3/4 power and got a rude awakening
and some ringing ears. Someone posted it was backyard friendly on low power. That must be a .177 cuz the .25 still
On high power, out of the box, it is shooting a 31gr. at 960fps for 63fpe. YEAH BABY! That is why I got this gun
and the uniqueness of it
Thanks to Joe 80grit for helping me get it, hope you are enjoying the Royale as much

My question is this anyone know where I can get a Foster Quick Fill fitting to replace the Probe fitting??
Thanks....Matthew
Pyramyd Air sells the quick connect male filling port for $19.99.
It fits the Sumatra and the Career.

April 6th, 2012, 1:12 am #4

Thanks Ty. Found it this time around....nt

April 6th, 2012, 2:06 am #5

[/IMG]

and the uniqueness of it

Thanks....Matthew
a 3/8X18/8X1/8 oring I tried one of the pyramid ones and need that oring for that one too. Leroys got a nice screw on cover.

http://www.bgmfairguns.com/

April 6th, 2012, 2:11 am #6

Oooh very nice. Thanks for that link!