New Model rifles are on the way....to me.......

New Model rifles are on the way....to me.......

October 14th, 2010, 11:29 am #1

Sorry about the delay in getting the rifles out to you guys, I couldn't pick them up my self due to a minor health problem. They are coming on a truck and will be here as quick as the trucker can get them here. I am told they have been tested at Xisico and I will test them again when they arrive, want these to be no problem guns. There are also some Ruger rifles in the shipment that will be available through me and Best Airgun. The XSP-180 pistol will be available in both calibers, I only had a price listing for the .177's so was glad to here both cals are here.

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.com
Bestairgun.com

October 14th, 2010, 12:42 pm #2

Thanks for the update Mike, I can hardly wait to get my hands on the XS60C.

October 14th, 2010, 3:07 pm #3

Sorry about the delay in getting the rifles out to you guys, I couldn't pick them up my self due to a minor health problem. They are coming on a truck and will be here as quick as the trucker can get them here. I am told they have been tested at Xisico and I will test them again when they arrive, want these to be no problem guns. There are also some Ruger rifles in the shipment that will be available through me and Best Airgun. The XSP-180 pistol will be available in both calibers, I only had a price listing for the .177's so was glad to here both cals are here.

Bestairgun.com
Any idea (or even an unofficial Wildly Mysterious Divination - aka wild guess) when we might see the B12 with the rekord trigger? That is what I'm waiting to buy.

October 14th, 2010, 7:10 pm #4

I was going to ask that same question.

-TKM-

October 14th, 2010, 8:45 pm #5

Any idea (or even an unofficial Wildly Mysterious Divination - aka wild guess) when we might see the B12 with the rekord trigger? That is what I'm waiting to buy.
they are trying to only send one container a year to keep transport costs down....

Bestairgun.com

October 15th, 2010, 3:10 am #6

Bestairgun.com
You mentioned some Rugers. Are you going to have what looks to be the Ruger labelled 28 that's pictured on Umarex? Might that be better finished, bearing the Ruger label and all?

October 15th, 2010, 12:04 pm #7

Don't remember how tall they are but it's a bunch of stuff....I will have some of the Air Hawk and Elite rifles refurbs....none of the 28 clones. From the Air Hawks I have worked on the only difference is the stock, internals seem to be exactly the same...

Bestairgun.com
Last edited by mikeiniowa on October 15th, 2010, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 15th, 2010, 7:36 pm #8

what are the elits? nt

October 16th, 2010, 1:22 am #9

Don't remember how tall they are but it's a bunch of stuff....I will have some of the Air Hawk and Elite rifles refurbs....none of the 28 clones. From the Air Hawks I have worked on the only difference is the stock, internals seem to be exactly the same...

Bestairgun.com
Sounds like they built the ARK, LOL!