New member of the family. This is Pepper.

New member of the family. This is Pepper.

March 28th, 2012, 9:03 pm #1

He is a surprise for my daughter. Riley has on her own requested a puppy without any prompting from us. For the last two months she has worked very hard on task focusing and general helping out at home. That's pretty good for a 4 yr old. Riley doesn't know it's here of course.

From time to time Everyone should squish some mudd between their toe's!!!!!!

March 28th, 2012, 9:44 pm #2

looks like a good animal. she will be thrilled.

small caliber joy

March 28th, 2012, 11:20 pm #3

He is a surprise for my daughter. Riley has on her own requested a puppy without any prompting from us. For the last two months she has worked very hard on task focusing and general helping out at home. That's pretty good for a 4 yr old. Riley doesn't know it's here of course.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

March 28th, 2012, 11:35 pm #4

Nt

March 28th, 2012, 11:38 pm #5

I was napping after remounting the gutters and replacing old screws and backing. He bit my foot while I was asleep,.....really hurt.

March 28th, 2012, 11:51 pm #6

pups. been very fortunate to be around a couple of them.
they can be a handful though, w/ their intelligence, high energy and drive.

and yeah, them little RAT teeth, are A bitch. while you were asleep, that's got me cackling.
let the GAMES, begin.

good luck with both your baby critters man, you're gonna need it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Shepherd

March 29th, 2012, 1:21 am #7

March 29th, 2012, 2:45 am #8

Nice!

March 29th, 2012, 10:47 am #9

we have one, smartest dog we ever had. very energetic and loving. good choice, great with children.

no extra charge for spelling or gram. errors. joe

March 29th, 2012, 3:57 pm #10

Especially since that's what it is.

Cool dog.

Happy Shooting!

Ed, The Airgun Tune-Meister

"We can rebuild the squirrel. Make him stronger, faster...We have the technology"---Skyler M.