Need your help

Need your help

October 31st, 2006, 8:00 pm #1

One of my pet peeves is I never got any Mac1 guns in the Blue Book of Airgun Values. Since my LD MKI project is over two decades old and has sold over 750 guns you would think it should be included along with the DAQ offerrings of the last few years.
Doc BB controls what goes into the Blue Book and since he and I have been such good buds he sees fit to pretend I don't exist.
Now that my FT rifle has 100 units done I think it is high time Mac1 products are recognized like anyone elses and it is time for Doc BB to bury the hatchet somewhere else, besides my back.
He is an individual that will use his power to hurt others and it is because he figures the public is ignorant enuf for him to get away with it. If you want to show your not ignorant enuf to be manipulated it is time for you to do something about it. He won't listen to me. I don't exist.

http://www.beemans.net/airgun_publications.htm

After 5 editions you would think they would get it right. As long as you tolerate reading half truths, you get what you've got.
Steroids, LD's, US FT's, Custom 600's and anything else you own that I made HAS NO VALUE according to Doc BB. Even the Venom Mach 1, no such thing.
I've had enuf of Doc BB's BS to last a lifetime but this takes the cake!

Wouldn't "FREE MEN WITHOUT GUNS" be a RIOT?

Later

Tim
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Arial, Times New Roman">
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />

October 31st, 2006, 8:23 pm #2

but my attitude has been screw beeman for so long now...that I just don't care about the guy. I have 2 of your L.Ds and one of your custom QBs. Im my mind they are in a league of thier own......I went to his website but found no email address for him...did I miss it. Please point me in the right direction.
Everyone who has shot my mac1 products is in airgun heaven...I have to pry it out of thier hands....thats no brag just a stinking fact............give us an address so we can respond...ron

October 31st, 2006, 8:24 pm #3

One of my pet peeves is I never got any Mac1 guns in the Blue Book of Airgun Values. Since my LD MKI project is over two decades old and has sold over 750 guns you would think it should be included along with the DAQ offerrings of the last few years.
Doc BB controls what goes into the Blue Book and since he and I have been such good buds he sees fit to pretend I don't exist.
Now that my FT rifle has 100 units done I think it is high time Mac1 products are recognized like anyone elses and it is time for Doc BB to bury the hatchet somewhere else, besides my back.
He is an individual that will use his power to hurt others and it is because he figures the public is ignorant enuf for him to get away with it. If you want to show your not ignorant enuf to be manipulated it is time for you to do something about it. He won't listen to me. I don't exist.

After 5 editions you would think they would get it right. As long as you tolerate reading half truths, you get what you've got.
Steroids, LD's, US FT's, Custom 600's and anything else you own that I made HAS NO VALUE according to Doc BB. Even the Venom Mach 1, no such thing.

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
for anyones oppinion but his own. I doubt that if everyone on the forum complained, he would even concider changing his position. We know the truth but don't know how you would ever get the word out to the unwashed masses.

Take my advice, I'm not using it anyway.

October 31st, 2006, 8:28 pm #4

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
DrAirgun@Beemans.net

October 31st, 2006, 8:33 pm #5

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
was to make a wad of cash on the american consumer...and then trash the consumer by selling the company...look at the products now which bear the beeman name...most of them are cheap crap compared to 20 years ago..........
The man was a good marketer...thats about it.....

October 31st, 2006, 8:38 pm #6

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
Your customers do recognize your acomplishments and greatly appreciate your contributions to the industry. Im sure you can count on them.

October 31st, 2006, 8:41 pm #7

top quality work and no B/S

October 31st, 2006, 8:46 pm #8

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
its to bad the book is soooooooo badly slanted as to be unbelivleable look at harrington "gat"- it was imported by a friend of my brother-in-law that was some time ago. use price was not much, like $5-20 for the pistol. beemans/ sr ind took over, look at the "used" prices now. most of the pricing is unreal. still have old copy of brent renos price guide for a reality check. imho

October 31st, 2006, 8:46 pm #9

top quality work and no B/S
this thread got short all of a sudden.

Take my advice, I'm not using it anyway.

October 31st, 2006, 8:47 pm #10

Later

Tim
Mac1 Airgun
</font>

<br />
Don for cleaning this up??????