My youngest got jumped the other night.

My youngest got jumped the other night.

September 14th, 2006, 3:48 am #1

My 24 yr old son got jumped by 4 mexicans outside a bar the other night and got 2 teeth kicked out and a broken nose. What blew me away on this is that he's ex-army (got out a year and a half ago) and is a very fit 6' tall and 200 lbs. He works out 4 times a week with weights and aerobics, but the 4 that assaulted him blind sided him as he walked out of the bar. It's a good thing his buddy walked out the door just 10 seconds later or it would have been a lot worse. At any rate, as soon as his buddy swung into action, the 4 figured the odds weren't in their favor anymore and they jumped in their 'coche' and booked. My son got their plate number and car description and withing 5 minutes the cops had all four of them in custody...15 cops chased them down then cornered them! OK- take a guess... they were illegals! It looks like about all that's gonna happen is the 4 will get deported after doing several thousand dollars damage to my sons face. They'll probably skip back over the border a week after they're sent back. Pisses me off royally. My son will be seeing a maxillo-facial surgeon on Friday because some of the bone under his nose (where his teeth used to be) got splintered up and that needs to be fixed; then he's to be fitted with a partial plate as his teeth couldn't be saved in the ER that night. The weird thing is -- this was totally random. My son didn't know these guys nor did he ever exchange any words with them. RB

September 14th, 2006, 3:59 am #2

son's (and your misfortuned).

My prayers to you and your family. I'd like to say what I'd like to do to those guys, but I think I'd be contradicting my prayer statement.

God Bless to all of you,

Joe B <><

September 14th, 2006, 4:04 am #3

My 24 yr old son got jumped by 4 mexicans outside a bar the other night and got 2 teeth kicked out and a broken nose. What blew me away on this is that he's ex-army (got out a year and a half ago) and is a very fit 6' tall and 200 lbs. He works out 4 times a week with weights and aerobics, but the 4 that assaulted him blind sided him as he walked out of the bar. It's a good thing his buddy walked out the door just 10 seconds later or it would have been a lot worse. At any rate, as soon as his buddy swung into action, the 4 figured the odds weren't in their favor anymore and they jumped in their 'coche' and booked. My son got their plate number and car description and withing 5 minutes the cops had all four of them in custody...15 cops chased them down then cornered them! OK- take a guess... they were illegals! It looks like about all that's gonna happen is the 4 will get deported after doing several thousand dollars damage to my sons face. They'll probably skip back over the border a week after they're sent back. Pisses me off royally. My son will be seeing a maxillo-facial surgeon on Friday because some of the bone under his nose (where his teeth used to be) got splintered up and that needs to be fixed; then he's to be fitted with a partial plate as his teeth couldn't be saved in the ER that night. The weird thing is -- this was totally random. My son didn't know these guys nor did he ever exchange any words with them. RB
A piece of advice I follow myself and give to my friends and kids is "You can never be in a bar fight, if you don't go to the bar".

That sort of thing happens everynight. And the lousy thing about it is they always blindside you.

I hope he heals fast and feels better.

Adam in SoCal
" I am the Hammer, You are the Nail"

September 14th, 2006, 4:39 am #4

And have a bunch of friends waiting for them with baseball bats.

September 14th, 2006, 5:20 am #5

VIA SMITH & WESSON! You know as well as I, Russ, that 30 years ago the "Locals" would have taken care of those 4 before any Police or Judge had a chance. Sorry to hear this. Ric

September 14th, 2006, 5:37 am #6

want to let on that illegals are doing this for fear a backlash on imigranants. I think it's time to do some chain gang justice with double the time for illegals that break the law (other then being in the USA). I forget the gang but it's now the largest one coast to coast and it's comprised of illegals. Sadly the Feds gotta do a little urban hunting and call it a drive by.
Last edited by bracmon on September 14th, 2006, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 14th, 2006, 6:16 am #7

jail time. Go visit the DA.

September 14th, 2006, 8:31 am #8

And have a bunch of friends waiting for them with baseball bats.
hehe. Sucks Russ..I hate it when ish like that happens to good people.

Chris - Filarms
http://www.filarms.com/tornado
http://www.filarms.com/caiman
http://filarms.blogspot.com for updates.

September 14th, 2006, 11:58 am #9

nt

September 14th, 2006, 12:30 pm #10

.....that made illegal aliens who commit crimes in the US wards of the state or nation.....and that they have to work off the legal costs in hard labor, at a wage equal to what they would have earned in the country they came from!

Randy

http://www.adventuresinairguns.com