Mrodair.com? Anyone received their MkII pcp pistol yet?

Mrodair.com? Anyone received their MkII pcp pistol yet?

April 18th, 2017, 8:15 pm #1

These were supposed to arrive in March, and delivery was anticipated in April.

Just wondered if anyone has an order with them, and whether you have received your pistol?

It is extremely difficult to contact them, calls go to voice mail, but it is full, so you can't leave an inquiry,

He should at least post an update on his website. Meanwhile, has anyone heard from him???

Thanks!!!

April 18th, 2017, 8:33 pm #2

Nt

April 18th, 2017, 9:45 pm #3

Just wondered if anyone has an order with them, and whether you have received your pistol?

It is extremely difficult to contact them, calls go to voice mail, but it is full, so you can't leave an inquiry,

He should at least post an update on his website. Meanwhile, has anyone heard from him???

Thanks!!!
last week stated guns should arrive between 20th and 23rd of April.
They plan to ship ASAP. Fingers crossed!!

April 18th, 2017, 10:06 pm #4

Thanks!!!
but, I guess I just continue to wait it out. Michael always seems to add a little extra something when there are delays that he wasn't anticipating, and this certainly appears to be the case with this shipment. Let's hope they make it soon and all is good with the shipment when it arrives.

April 19th, 2017, 2:41 am #5

Thanks!!!
Talked to Mike today he told expected to have them the 23rd

April 19th, 2017, 3:41 am #6

Thanks!!!
...Take it from someone, who's already gone down that route with him.

As you will notice on your statement, he charged your card, the moment you placed your order. His 'parent' company is Sparkman Iron Works, (in Sparkman, Arkansas).

Matt
mattspigner@optonline.net
Last edited by MattSpigner on April 19th, 2017, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 19th, 2017, 5:52 am #7

Including the 2 airmax mk2s when they come in..
He has sent me free fill probes cause i lost mine.
Worked on my guns for free....
He refunded me once on a gun. And swapped out a cheapie gun for free.

Never had issues and he always replys to my emails within the day..

This just my opinion here but ive had awesome service and comunications

As a side note i checked my bank statement and the charges for the 2 guns on order are Mrod-air LLC
Last edited by crowpopper on April 19th, 2017, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 19th, 2017, 1:52 pm #8

Thanks!!!
Purchased two guns from them .. very happy with both of them & have received excellent customer service from Mike.
Last edited by gd.marsh on April 19th, 2017, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 19th, 2017, 3:53 pm #9

Thanks!!!
I ordered one in .22 cal. Sent an email last week with a question on the fill probe and for an update on the shipping. Still waiting on an answer.

April 19th, 2017, 5:56 pm #10

I had contacted them back around the end of march to check if the the Hill pump I ordered needed any special fittings (came with 1/8" BSPP female thread hose end) or anything to work with it and Max had responded back the same day saying it will come with all the fittings needed, so if that's any help for you.