MROD - after market stock questions..

MROD - after market stock questions..

May 16th, 2013, 6:07 pm #1

I see several places that sell the adapter for the AR-15 collapsible stock.. However, These same websites do not mention anything in reference to the pistol style grip behind the trigger and or the forearm.. Does anyone sell those pieces ?

Also , If anyone can chime in on any other after market replacement stock that is smaller and lighter weight it would be appreciative..

Regards,
JB

There is no such thing as "friendly fire"..

May 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm #2

May 19th, 2013, 9:38 am #3

I see several places that sell the adapter for the AR-15 collapsible stock.. However, These same websites do not mention anything in reference to the pistol style grip behind the trigger and or the forearm.. Does anyone sell those pieces ?

Also , If anyone can chime in on any other after market replacement stock that is smaller and lighter weight it would be appreciative..

Regards,
JB

Give this guy a try, he's great to deal with.

http://www.marmotmilitia.com/index.html

May 19th, 2013, 4:00 pm #4

Regards,
JB

Very nice stocks. 10 are still unspoken for appaently.

http://www.marauderairrifle.com/forum/v ... ddba6c195e

May 20th, 2013, 5:33 pm #5

Regards,
JB

<p>The Marauder trigger is the best Crosman makes. </p><p>IF you need/want a collapsible stock, JeffP provided the link, and Teryx stocks are awesome. They let you keep the PROPER Marauder trigger</p>

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic