Meet the TERMINATOR. .25 cal1250 Ultra Magnum.

Meet the TERMINATOR. .25 cal1250 Ultra Magnum.

May 9th, 2009, 7:33 pm #1

This was a Collaboration of Rich in Mi and my self. It was doing 847 with 20 grain FTS at tear down, that is 31 ft lbs!!!!!! I am anticipating it picking up a tad as it only had 25 or so pellets ran through it . I fitted it with the new "ORIGINAL" GTX trigger. It has a distinct 2 stage and a crisp let off. The gun is as heavy as a hitter as some PCP. I will get it broken in and new chrony # as soon as I get a new breech seal. I foresee this doing 30+ft lbs all day. The Barrel is a Lothar Walther Match barrel, the stock is reshaped by me and coated with Flat bed liner. The bolts are all stainless stele Allen Heads. The accents are aluminum and stainless pillars. It will be fitted with a scope and maybe a nite light attachment. This thing is a real tack driver too. Amazingly Rich has done his magic on this one as its very smooth and shoot able. Its not a all day plinker as its not a toy to cock but at over 30 ft lbs that is what you get from a hunting gun. I will have a Webley Patriot (Made in England) here next week in .25 to compare.

"IL BE BACK "...............

?t=1241897180

May 9th, 2009, 9:09 pm #2

Picture is a little dark.

Sounds like a heavy hitter. Those triggers are NICE and I'll bet that barrel is as good as it gets.

BTW, I had a Theoben gas ram that was TWICE as hard to cock, NO EXAGGERATION and it didn't hit that hard.

Last edited by bigbore on May 9th, 2009, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 9th, 2009, 9:20 pm #3

Its from my cell phone as my digital camera is down. ill post new pics with it when the scope is on and I get new #.

May 9th, 2009, 9:34 pm #4

This was a Collaboration of Rich in Mi and my self. It was doing 847 with 20 grain FTS at tear down, that is 31 ft lbs!!!!!! I am anticipating it picking up a tad as it only had 25 or so pellets ran through it . I fitted it with the new "ORIGINAL" GTX trigger. It has a distinct 2 stage and a crisp let off. The gun is as heavy as a hitter as some PCP. I will get it broken in and new chrony # as soon as I get a new breech seal. I foresee this doing 30+ft lbs all day. The Barrel is a Lothar Walther Match barrel, the stock is reshaped by me and coated with Flat bed liner. The bolts are all stainless stele Allen Heads. The accents are aluminum and stainless pillars. It will be fitted with a scope and maybe a nite light attachment. This thing is a real tack driver too. Amazingly Rich has done his magic on this one as its very smooth and shoot able. Its not a all day plinker as its not a toy to cock but at over 30 ft lbs that is what you get from a hunting gun. I will have a Webley Patriot (Made in England) here next week in .25 to compare.

?t=1241897180
Sounds like it can "terminate" at a distance! That aluminum & stainless look nice on that stock finish. I agree with Lon, too. Those GTX-G2 triggers ARE nice. Just curious, have you tried the bathroom scales to see what kind of a cocking force it has? With those numbers & that short barrel it has to be up there some.
Jim in SWMO

"You've come far, pilgrim."-------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"-----"Ah, what trouble?"

May 10th, 2009, 5:18 pm #5

?t=1241897180
what kind of a gun is that????

May 10th, 2009, 9:13 pm #6

?t=1241897180
Can't wait forbtue comparison chris... Keep us posted...

May 15th, 2009, 1:25 am #7

?t=1241897180
a PCP in .25 will not be doing 31fpe just so's you knows

springers cannot be compared to PCP no matter how great they are performing as yours is for sure!
Still no PCP

just found that funny, thanks for the smile

Walter...

May 17th, 2009, 4:45 pm #8

It's a heavily modified Gamo 1250 which is the same gun as the Hunter Extreme witout the barrel shroud and a slighly different stock. Chris took a lot of wood off the stock so it doesn't look so clunky. I'll get on his case to post better pics.