Match Report - Tar Heel Air Gun Club 2-11-17 Pleasant Hill NC

Match Report - Tar Heel Air Gun Club 2-11-17 Pleasant Hill NC

February 12th, 2017, 12:58 am #1

Last edited by variant45 on February 12th, 2017, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 12th, 2017, 10:23 pm #2

Venture north for next Sundays match on L.I. 40f i'll be there in a long sleeve shirt and slacks Great looking course Mr Corey. I'll make my way down there eventually for a match.

February 13th, 2017, 1:40 am #3

We call that spring or Fall up this way as Mother nature is dropping 2ft of snow on us up here. Great shooting Scott and Will! Also a hoot for old Ed who shot well also with his R9. Knobs, Double hoot for you! Was wondering if you were over the hill but your great come back tells me you still got game.(With that Styer) Hunter PCP is way down and Open PCP is way up ... most attendance for sometime I believe. Tells me you guys like playing with those bells and whistles ;>) Great turnout and pics ... makes me envious but not enough to make the 7 hr trip to LI next week. I'll still be shoveling out! Thanks for the expedient match report again.

February 14th, 2017, 12:52 am #4

The way I see it. I'll be over the hill when I can't pretzel up anymore. God willing, that's a ways off.

K

February 14th, 2017, 1:43 am #5

Didn't shoot my best but hey the sun don't shine on the same dogs a$$ everyday. LOL!! The weather turned out to be great. The wind was tricky in the morning but I need all the wind shooting help that I can get. Thanks to everybody that came out to shoot. We also had a nice lunch @ Ralph's BBQ. Chris B. next time , I'll take you to 51 Sycamore & we can have a few Blue Moons. LOL !! Curt, Knobs, Mike, & myself ventured up to DIFTA on Sunday. Mid 40's with rain & wind in Maryland. Back home it was 80's & sunny. I told Paolo that we should have shot DIFTA on Saturday & THAGC on Sunday. Oh well, I enjoyed both days. And John you are always welcome to come down south & shoot with us.

February 14th, 2017, 2:37 pm #6

The way I see it. I'll be over the hill when I can't pretzel up anymore. God willing, that's a ways off.

K
Join the Bucket people. We're grumpy of farts that have too much time on our hands ..... most of the time. Seems I'm spending too much time on my roof this year.