mark your calendars: bonus DIFTA match!

mark your calendars: bonus DIFTA match!

September 22nd, 2011, 8:26 pm #1

Hi, folks. The November DIFTA match is back on the calendar! It wasn't listed because the guys who do most of the work around here (Phil Dean and Bill Gazdik) are avid deer hunters, and don't have much free time at that time of year. But we've cobbled enough surrogate volunteer effort to set up and run the match.

So, please mark your calendars for a match on Saturday, November 19, with the usual parameters. We'll send a reminder a few days before.

Our next match is on October 1, followed by a "fun" match on October 15.

Hopefully, we'll see some good wind for these last few matches as the leaves fall...

See you soon!

-bp

September 22nd, 2011, 8:48 pm #2

looks as if a DEER target is in order for Phil and Bill.

count me in

-bp

September 22nd, 2011, 9:47 pm #3

...enjoy the colder-weather stuff. I know I do, what with the wind, the different scenery, etc. I'd love to try a match in the snow someday!

-Jan

September 23rd, 2011, 12:22 am #4

Hi, folks. The November DIFTA match is back on the calendar! It wasn't listed because the guys who do most of the work around here (Phil Dean and Bill Gazdik) are avid deer hunters, and don't have much free time at that time of year. But we've cobbled enough surrogate volunteer effort to set up and run the match.

So, please mark your calendars for a match on Saturday, November 19, with the usual parameters. We'll send a reminder a few days before.

Our next match is on October 1, followed by a "fun" match on October 15.

Hopefully, we'll see some good wind for these last few matches as the leaves fall...

See you soon!
welcome the extra match in Nov! Thanks for putting this together!

September 23rd, 2011, 2:13 am #5

...enjoy the colder-weather stuff. I know I do, what with the wind, the different scenery, etc. I'd love to try a match in the snow someday!

-Jan
Woo-hoo - WIND. Count me in !