Marietta Ga. air gunners

Marietta Ga. air gunners

January 29th, 2010, 4:17 am #1

Any body on this site live near marietta,georgia?

January 29th, 2010, 5:15 am #2

Man Im glad to hear from you. You already know Atlanta doesnt have much to offer us, but along with this forum we'll get by. My email is johndub.17770@yahoo.com hit me up. I just seen you might be interested in co2 gun, well after reading this forum I recently purchased a QB79 and Im lovin it. I also have two springers and a multipump.
Last edited by Thejohnnyairgun on January 29th, 2010, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 29th, 2010, 12:01 pm #3

Not "Maryetta" but bunch of Cobb license plates around here. ;^). Got several airguns but not too active with them right now.

Geron

January 31st, 2010, 12:07 am #4

Man Im glad to hear from you. You already know Atlanta doesnt have much to offer us, but along with this forum we'll get by. My email is johndub.17770@yahoo.com hit me up. I just seen you might be interested in co2 gun, well after reading this forum I recently purchased a QB79 and Im lovin it. I also have two springers and a multipump.
I have lived in Mableton for 7 years now , I have a dozen or so rifles and pistols.
Nothing fancy mostly Crosman and Chinese.
unfortunatley my wife was diagnosed with head and neck cancer back in Nov., so I have absolutley no free time to shoot or get together.
I live near Floyd RD and Glore RD. Where are you at?
Damn shame I didn't know you were this close a year ago.
Rick

January 31st, 2010, 6:26 am #5

I plan to head back up that way in the next month or so. I'm starting to look for work in the area now. 5 months of orlando is all I can take. I need to get back to Georgia...

January 31st, 2010, 2:19 pm #6

good to hear from yall. I live near Davis Rd. in marietta. Have b26 .177 b26.22 and b25 .22. I cant get the b25 to group worth a darn. Maby one of yall can show me how to shoot it. My email is jrinehart2323@yahoo.com
Thanks, John

January 31st, 2010, 3:40 pm #7

I have lived in Mableton for 7 years now , I have a dozen or so rifles and pistols.
Nothing fancy mostly Crosman and Chinese.
unfortunatley my wife was diagnosed with head and neck cancer back in Nov., so I have absolutley no free time to shoot or get together.
I live near Floyd RD and Glore RD. Where are you at?
Damn shame I didn't know you were this close a year ago.
Rick
Man your right up the street from me Im right off Allen by the FireStation. We have to hook up get my email off the above post. Where do you buy your pellets? Ive been stuck buying from Barnes Hardware and Walmart, unless I order on line. If you into shooting Rabbits Ive got plenty over here.