Marauder Tactical Bolt

Marauder Tactical Bolt

February 11th, 2013, 9:55 pm #1

<p>This past Christmas season, I was one of the winners of the giveaway drawings at the Yellow forum.  The vendor providing the winnings was none other than Mr. Jim Gaska.  Here is the winning gift that Mr. Gaska made for me; a Tactical bolt knob for my Benjamin Marauder, pictured here with the factory knob:</p><p></p><p>Fits like a champ...</p><p></p><p>Feels great on the pull too...</p><p></p><p>Thank you very much Jim, it looks fantastic on my rifle...</p><p> </p>
Last edited by DRAGON-64 on February 11th, 2013, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 12th, 2013, 1:49 pm #2

"It's Simple. All it comes down to is:

Windage & Elevation Boys, Windage & Elevation!"

February 13th, 2013, 1:57 am #3

<p>This past Christmas season, I was one of the winners of the giveaway drawings at the Yellow forum.  The vendor providing the winnings was none other than Mr. Jim Gaska.  Here is the winning gift that Mr. Gaska made for me; a Tactical bolt knob for my Benjamin Marauder, pictured here with the factory knob:</p><p></p><p>Fits like a champ...</p><p></p><p>Feels great on the pull too...</p><p></p><p>Thank you very much Jim, it looks fantastic on my rifle...</p><p> </p>
Here's Jim's bolt in silver. Can't believe he makes these so low priced...I couldn't resist!

[/IMG]

Easy to replace. Heat the old bolt handle with a propane torch and twist it out with pliers.

Put a dab of red Loctite on the new bolt insert and push it in and let dry. Bingo!!!

I also put a Maddog lefty stock on my .25 Mrod and the balance is great now. I was SO glad to get rid of that
fence post that Benjamin had on it. Now I can pick it up and shoulder it with ease!

[/IMG]

Hepotter

February 13th, 2013, 2:25 pm #4

Johnnie did win the giveaway and wanted a special piece for his rifle. I was happy to do it for him. thanks for your patience, too.

As for Hoot, he has to pay cash up front, that crazy loon is far too dangerous to trust with free stuff

Regards,
Jim

February 13th, 2013, 2:41 pm #5

Well worth the wait Jim, thank you very much!