Marauder Forum

Marauder Forum

April 13th, 2013, 5:52 pm #1

I am on this forum now. The girls over at Marauder got their panties in a bunch cause I called one of them a redneck hayseed because he was shooting at shotgun primers with his marauder and setting off small charges of black powder next to his house. He was to cheap to purchase exploding targets so he thought he would suggest to the membership that they go and commit a misdemeanor and creating a potential fire hazard. First they restricted me then when they discovered I had a new handle they banned me via my computer's (3 of them) IP address. I enjoy a little one-on-one banter but I forgot, the rest of the west-coasters are sensitive. I apologize now for any un-intentional offense I may commit here. Stay safe and free.

April 13th, 2013, 9:04 pm #2

They're definitely overly politically correct on that side of the country.

Dave

April 13th, 2013, 11:13 pm #3

Yep.......And we are getting ready to join the millions that are, "Out of here!"

April 14th, 2013, 1:58 am #4

I am on this forum now. The girls over at Marauder got their panties in a bunch cause I called one of them a redneck hayseed because he was shooting at shotgun primers with his marauder and setting off small charges of black powder next to his house. He was to cheap to purchase exploding targets so he thought he would suggest to the membership that they go and commit a misdemeanor and creating a potential fire hazard. First they restricted me then when they discovered I had a new handle they banned me via my computer's (3 of them) IP address. I enjoy a little one-on-one banter but I forgot, the rest of the west-coasters are sensitive. I apologize now for any un-intentional offense I may commit here. Stay safe and free.
over there.
What I've learned being on forums over the years is that the world is a huge place and people have their own views/ habits based on how they were brought up, so you won't change them from your keyboard.
Use these places as a resource, chat up like minded folk, and sit back and laugh as you watch the course of natural selection thin out the tool shed without opinions that could be construed as personal attacks.

April 14th, 2013, 6:46 am #5

Considering the amount of uncalled for rude crap you tended to post. I don't think you'll find this forum nearly as tolerant, nor do I expect you to last nearly as long. You weren't an asset on the Mrod forum, and I highly doubt you'll be an asset here. As to apologizing for any unintentional offense, why bother, when the offensiveness is intentional? But then, trolls will be trolls, won't they? Later.

Dave

April 14th, 2013, 7:54 pm #6

He must have read my stuff. Boo, hoo, hoo. Why you pick on me? And....I don't want or NEED to be an asset to anyone.
Last edited by barnydaddy on April 14th, 2013, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 14th, 2013, 7:59 pm #7

They're definitely overly politically correct on that side of the country.

Dave
First mentioned in Karl Marx's Manifesto. Not surprising then, huh?

April 26th, 2013, 4:45 am #8

Considering the amount of uncalled for rude crap you tended to post. I don't think you'll find this forum nearly as tolerant, nor do I expect you to last nearly as long. You weren't an asset on the Mrod forum, and I highly doubt you'll be an asset here. As to apologizing for any unintentional offense, why bother, when the offensiveness is intentional? But then, trolls will be trolls, won't they? Later.

Dave
I don't understand why it is people think they can be rude and offensive, get banned from a forum, try to "hide" themselves under an assumed email address to get back on that forum, get banned again for doing something that isn't allowed, and then come to another forum and cry about the fact that they got banned for being rude and offensive on another forum and feel good about themselves. LOL! Yes, it takes all types to make the world go 'round.