Made by a master, Tim Mac

Made by a master, Tim Mac

March 29th, 2006, 11:26 am #1

I finally just did it,and ordered a custom gun from from Tim,at Mac-1, He is so pleasant,and humble, it amazed me. His knowledge just made it simple. I feel he is a legend, and wanted a creation by him. Looking through his gallery, I saw what I would like. I also saw others that someday I hope to own. I'm going with a Co2 rifle of his design,an extended bulk co2 chamber, then a pellet sampler of his choice in .22, then a scope of his choice, from his used selections. Mine will be a .22 caliber, and I also just ordered whatever he felt I needed. I was just stunned by his knowledge, and felt like I had 200 percent trust in him. This man is a legend, and I'll be bragging to my grand children about my handmade Tim Mac gun!!! I could sense he was about perfection, and money was a pain. I could tell he would not allow shortcuts, or anything up to his standards leaving his hands. I'm building a custom stock out of exotic hardwoods, to hold his creation. When it all comes together,I'll share photos. I'm so excited!!! It's like having a Van Gough Airgun! Sincerly,Jay D Cobden

March 29th, 2006, 12:36 pm #2

Tim's guns are something special, mainly because Tim cares so much.

I have an LD and a QB22 from Tim and love them.

David Enoch

March 29th, 2006, 3:40 pm #3

I finally just did it,and ordered a custom gun from from Tim,at Mac-1, He is so pleasant,and humble, it amazed me. His knowledge just made it simple. I feel he is a legend, and wanted a creation by him. Looking through his gallery, I saw what I would like. I also saw others that someday I hope to own. I'm going with a Co2 rifle of his design,an extended bulk co2 chamber, then a pellet sampler of his choice in .22, then a scope of his choice, from his used selections. Mine will be a .22 caliber, and I also just ordered whatever he felt I needed. I was just stunned by his knowledge, and felt like I had 200 percent trust in him. This man is a legend, and I'll be bragging to my grand children about my handmade Tim Mac gun!!! I could sense he was about perfection, and money was a pain. I could tell he would not allow shortcuts, or anything up to his standards leaving his hands. I'm building a custom stock out of exotic hardwoods, to hold his creation. When it all comes together,I'll share photos. I'm so excited!!! It's like having a Van Gough Airgun! Sincerly,Jay D Cobden
Any advice from Tim at Mac 1 is great advice . And his products and services are top notch

March 29th, 2006, 4:39 pm #4

Tim Mac's knowlege,innovations,attitude and work are second to NONE.Mac-1 will always have my highest respect and return business.Steroid/Billets rule!

"What luck!"
joe17

March 29th, 2006, 5:01 pm #5

but it doesn't matter, every single gun i bought, i first i did was taking it to tim's shop let him to prep it up.

you will love it.

nick.

March 29th, 2006, 9:39 pm #6

Dear Nick,Truth be told Tim has 3 brains and no time for phone. His 3 minds are made to design airguns.I honestly don't know, and yet I have complete faith. I do know it's a gun he designed for a chinese company, based on an older Crossnan.Tim, is alway's the first to give credit to a man such as LD. Another legend. I know it's a .22 calibar, single shot,with a custom made bulk Co2 chamber with all the access to bulk fill from paintball tanks.This man knew 100 times what I dream about. I just realized it, and let go. We are conditioned to deal with people who we clearly know less than we do. Like say,at Home Depot. With Tim, You just know, ""just use whatever scope you fe3l is okay". That's a used scope,and you just know to leave it to him. Same with pellets, I ordered 2 sampler kits,having no clue what is in them. I owned a car stereo shop, and like Tim it had Little to do with air guns. My guess is Tim will not sell his soul.No matter what,my customers had their faith in humanity reaffirmed. Maybe in the USA, there are just a few of us,but,... I knew that man. He restores my faith in humanity. Oh.... I get an airgun too? God, bless him right now. When he departs us, we will truely mourn. I know just how rare that is. Funny,I throw around religous overtones, yet I'd be suprised if Tim went to any church. He lives every moment according to what he think's God's expectations for him are. God Bless him and celebrate God giving us airgun nut's Tim. Never complain, He gave us Tim. Understand,or try to fathom who he is,..whose footstep's he walks in. Sincerly, A man who has never met him,or shot one of his guns. Why do I know,Jay D. Cobden

March 29th, 2006, 10:40 pm #7

...almost made me cry.......with laughter. - HV

March 30th, 2006, 12:20 am #8

.... some may differ on that !LOL he has been known to have strong opinions and share them quite colorfully. No doubt  he has earned a  major place in airgun history several times over and always did me right too.

NRA Endowment Member

March 30th, 2006, 2:00 am #9

i can't even type those words out of his mouth. well, after all, he's got the job done.

man, he got an attitude.