Mac1bulk adapter

Mac1bulk adapter

November 3rd, 2010, 5:16 am #1

Hi,

I have had a mac1qb78 with the bulk fill system for some years now. After a while I liked how it looked with the 12 gram cartridge option. I would now like to make it work on bulk without using the long bulk extension tube. This way one fill will probably give me thirty to forty shots at a time, which how long most of my sessions are. Using the bulk fill adapter that I already have doesn't seem like an option as I am not sure whether it can be added to the normal co2 tube of the QB78.

Should I buy another adapter from Mac1 or is there a way to make the existing adapter to work. I am not going to cut corners, but my only gripe is the postage cost to my country which is a killer.

Regards,
1008mod

November 4th, 2010, 12:31 am #2

You may use the bulkfill you have but will need a metric collar to secure the unit. The bulk tube has American threads on one end and metric on the other. This allows both QBs and Crosmans to use the parts. Smart. Mac1 can provide the part. Sorry about the postage. Don't try using the current collar. I mixed up the parts and had a blow-off. No injuries but the gun locker is dented. Dave

November 4th, 2010, 3:47 am #3

so to extend a Crosman 160 you would then need a QB bulk fill

and for a QB extension you now need a Crosman 160 bulk fill....

how the heck is that a good idea?

November 4th, 2010, 4:37 am #4

Hi,

Thank you for your replies. I wouldn't mix any parts as I am let's say naturally very cautious.
I will see if a cousin will carry it in as that way postage won't be so huge. I can't find any of the secret sauce on the web page. This would have been a great time to lay my hands on some.

Regards,

1008mod