Mac1 2240 wins California State PFT

Mac1 2240 wins California State PFT

October 12th, 2010, 1:41 pm #1

a big thanks to Mac1 for producing a super fine and affordable gun. i dropped 4 out of 28 shots at Mac's place down south. the pistol is a shooter. the only thing i did was get the trigger down to ounces instead of pounds. the grip and fore stock was carved by Peter Plesinger. as this is the proto type i look forward to the finished version at years end.

i installed a knee shelf under the grip area.

NorCal Air Gunners
Ronnie Easton
President

October 12th, 2010, 1:47 pm #2

That's a nice looking rig. I wish you continued success with it. -d

October 12th, 2010, 1:55 pm #3

may all the stars be aligned for your quest. great shooters there. it is really something being around so many great shots. the ones that stand out the most for me last year was Paul Cray, Ray Appeleaus, Scotty York and his wife shoots like you would not believe. then there is David Slade. i like him too. if Chris from Canada shows shooting wftf, say hello. then there is Leo Duran. great guy imo. i can go on and on and on but you catch my drift. it ain't the winning. it is just being there is the presents of so many legends.
NorCal Air Gunners
Ronnie Easton
President

lhd

October 12th, 2010, 4:49 pm #4

a big thanks to Mac1 for producing a super fine and affordable gun. i dropped 4 out of 28 shots at Mac's place down south. the pistol is a shooter. the only thing i did was get the trigger down to ounces instead of pounds. the grip and fore stock was carved by Peter Plesinger. as this is the proto type i look forward to the finished version at years end.

i installed a knee shelf under the grip area.

"Mac's place"?

October 12th, 2010, 5:24 pm #5

i was referring to CASA ----the state match.
NorCal Air Gunners
Ronnie Easton
President