Lost package question...

Lost package question...

June 15th, 2012, 10:19 pm #1

Crew,
I bought a rifle 2 months ago today. It should have been delivered about 4 days after, but the tracking/delivery confirmation number just states it left the San Antonio P/O. I went to my local P/O to put a trace on her, but all they found was what I already knew. I was advised to have the seller put a trace on it at his P/O. I told him and he did. So now,two months later, we both get "they're looking for it" as a response at both P/Os. What do you suggest I do now?
TIA,
Zeke

"On top of spring they also make summer, fall and winter rifles"

June 15th, 2012, 11:04 pm #2

misplace stuff or they will hold until they have enough items to make a pallet and ship freight then. I've seen items take a very very long time to find out it was lost, misplaced, recovered and sent later. It will most likely show up soon. I've seen a MO from MN. to PA. take 18 days and that's been two times. Don't sweat it yet although I know you will be.

June 16th, 2012, 1:29 am #3

Crew,
I bought a rifle 2 months ago today. It should have been delivered about 4 days after, but the tracking/delivery confirmation number just states it left the San Antonio P/O. I went to my local P/O to put a trace on her, but all they found was what I already knew. I was advised to have the seller put a trace on it at his P/O. I told him and he did. So now,two months later, we both get "they're looking for it" as a response at both P/Os. What do you suggest I do now?
TIA,
Zeke

Next time = FedEx Ground.

June 17th, 2012, 12:31 pm #4

Crew,
TIA,
Zeke

<p>As tremendous as the U.S. Postal Service is at delivering mail (and they are really good IMHO), the tracking stinks. I've sent packages using the click and ship type from paypal, the other guy got it, and got messages that basiscally say "Postage made, not yet picked up or brought to Post Office"</p><p>With that said, I got to admit out of thousands of packages, half of any delivery errors are either my mis-labeling, or people sending me checks with their old address on them.  I got to hand it to the Post Office for a pretty good delivery system.</p><p> </p>

Http://www.ExpertHPA.com

Http://www.AirTanksForSale.com