Less than 2 weeks until Southern Open!!

Less than 2 weeks until Southern Open!!

May 8th, 2017, 11:42 pm #1

Just an update on the preparation for the Southern Open that's coming up fast. If you're on the fence fall on the right side and come join us in Heflin for an amazing FT match. If you haven't shot our Heflin course yet you are missing out on a fantastic course with the best topography and scenery in FT, I promise you will enjoy this range.

As of today we have 35 shooters signed up, it's a good group of guys too! The final course set up happens this Saturday, it's really taking shape to be an interesting course.

The addition of the FREE BONUS pistol match on Friday at 2pm is going well. The course set up looks great! If you haven't signed up for pistol then don't worry you can show up and shoot it... bring your pistol and join in on the fun.

See you in Heflin on May 19-21!!
Safe travels to all,
Ken Hughes

May 9th, 2017, 11:56 am #2

If you missed the Heflin Nationals in 2014, you missed a classic match in a beautiful venue. So here's your chance to see what it was like. Indeed, the courses there have the most varied topography I've seen in FT.

Be sure to let Ken know (or post here) if you want to shoot the additional pistol match, on Friday. The pistol match in 2014 was in the woods, and I'm told it will be in the same spot again, with some very unique targets reserved for use only in the pistol match.

See everyone there!
Last edited by MB-BOB on May 9th, 2017, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 10th, 2017, 12:54 pm #3

Just an update on the preparation for the Southern Open that's coming up fast. If you're on the fence fall on the right side and come join us in Heflin for an amazing FT match. If you haven't shot our Heflin course yet you are missing out on a fantastic course with the best topography and scenery in FT, I promise you will enjoy this range.

As of today we have 35 shooters signed up, it's a good group of guys too! The final course set up happens this Saturday, it's really taking shape to be an interesting course.

The addition of the FREE BONUS pistol match on Friday at 2pm is going well. The course set up looks great! If you haven't signed up for pistol then don't worry you can show up and shoot it... bring your pistol and join in on the fun.

Safe travels to all,
Ken Hughes

the best topography I have shot at, and presents it's own challange. Ken and the crew do a spectacular job.

The new included pistol match has some targets not seen on any FT course before.

Remember even if you never shot pistol FT before or don't have a pistol. Most of us will share our pistols with anyone who wants to try something different. Hey, you're there, why not take advantage of it since it is already included in your SO fee?

Thanks again to the Atlanta club for going the extra mile to put on a great event....See you all there!

May 10th, 2017, 4:23 pm #4

Safe travels to all,
Ken Hughes

when the were here in 2014 see everyone there

May 11th, 2017, 11:14 pm #5

call me at 404 747 5835. thanks