leather jacket conditioner/hydrator

leather jacket conditioner/hydrator

April 3rd, 2017, 2:59 pm #1

have a sheepskin bomber that has dried out (no cracking) over the years and needs help. looking for input/suggestions on best options to bring it back. tia

April 3rd, 2017, 3:58 pm #2

Works great!

April 3rd, 2017, 6:44 pm #3

have a sheepskin bomber that has dried out (no cracking) over the years and needs help. looking for input/suggestions on best options to bring it back. tia
here's what I use on all my leather stuff, belts, gun slings, leather car seats,

you name it - have for years..... GOOD STUFF.

https://goo.gl/X5RF21

~MM~

April 3rd, 2017, 9:51 pm #4

you can put beeswax in mineral oil over very low heat about 2 oz. wax to a quart. to that you can add lanolin if you have some. use sparingly as a leather dressing. no leather dressing lasts so have a schedule to reapply. it would be worthwhile to try pure canola oil which works on a lot of other things.

April 4th, 2017, 1:58 am #5

if its good enough for my brother's Roll Royce it will do a good job,