last week I had a PET scan,nothing definitive,but some anomalies,so

last week I had a PET scan,nothing definitive,but some anomalies,so

April 11th, 2012, 4:29 pm #1

<p>this week I had a CT scan,I am thinking what next a Dog scan,anyhow got my results.everything looks normal...Hell Yaaaa!!!!.</p><p>  Swelling in my face going down,can eat soft things,a couple of months my feeding tube should be gone...Yes!!</p><p>   Life sure can throw you some carves you were not expecting,not easy,life changing and leaves you with gratitude that you survived them...I have even more empathy for others......anyhow great news and Thank You 4 your support...</p>

April 11th, 2012, 5:42 pm #2

Lots of people have been pulling for ya, Bud.
You are a stronger man than I.

April 11th, 2012, 10:14 pm #3

<p>this week I had a CT scan,I am thinking what next a Dog scan,anyhow got my results.everything looks normal...Hell Yaaaa!!!!.</p><p>  Swelling in my face going down,can eat soft things,a couple of months my feeding tube should be gone...Yes!!</p><p>   Life sure can throw you some carves you were not expecting,not easy,life changing and leaves you with gratitude that you survived them...I have even more empathy for others......anyhow great news and Thank You 4 your support...</p>
The beer! Congrats on a positive test! I'm a firm believer in the power of positive attitude and prayers. Glad all the Yellow family helped with the latter! And it is a "dawg" scan you rascal!

Andy Wong aka larspawn@ameritech.net

HW3

April 11th, 2012, 10:22 pm #4

Particularly glad to hear it, Jess Not really sure why, just glad you're on the mend ! Excellent !!! =^D

April 12th, 2012, 3:52 pm #5

Thanks Guys,I shall remain diligent.....nt