KRAL magnum

KRAL magnum

January 22nd, 2011, 7:56 pm #1

Hi guys. I bought a new rifle for a couple of days ago. Its a CFX but it says KRAL magnum 4,5mm on the breech. I have not get it yet, wednesday i think. What do you think? is it a chinese cloon? Tommy.

January 23rd, 2011, 3:38 am #2

tommy
Kral airrifles made in turkey , more or less look like cfx

January 23rd, 2011, 6:12 am #3

Ok, thanks. I did se a picture of the gun, and it looks just like a CFX. I asked the guy, and he said it was a steel trigger. Hope this is corect, as i ordered a tuning kit, and a Trigger set yeasterday. Well, i shall se wednesday, when i get the gun. Ilet you know. Tommy.

January 23rd, 2011, 5:15 pm #4

Hi guys. I bought a new rifle for a couple of days ago. Its a CFX but it says KRAL magnum 4,5mm on the breech. I have not get it yet, wednesday i think. What do you think? is it a chinese cloon? Tommy.
Just about identical to a CFX. Parts might even interchange. Really nice guns for the price. Story goes that PA was thinking about importing several years ago and Kral sent them samples which were subsequently sold after the deal fell through. Mine came by way of PA's selling off at the Roanoke show. One of the guns I kind of wish I had hung on to. I will bet it takes the gold trigger, too.

January 24th, 2011, 4:57 pm #5

Sound nice- Hope it will arive tomorow.i did order some RWS yesterday. Its always fun with new toys. Now its not so fun with my older guns. Tommy.
Last edited by 500cc on January 30th, 2011, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 30th, 2011, 2:59 pm #6

Now i have my CFX clone home. Verry nice rifle. But the loading was different. It was a loadingtap like old BSA airsporter and Webley Tracker. Shall shoot it in the Chrono, and se what speed it have. It sounds fast, when i tried it my apartment. A little differnt muzzlebrake, but just like new. Feels like a well built gun. Tommy.

January 31st, 2011, 6:00 pm #7

Just about identical to a CFX. Parts might even interchange. Really nice guns for the price. Story goes that PA was thinking about importing several years ago and Kral sent them samples which were subsequently sold after the deal fell through. Mine came by way of PA's selling off at the Roanoke show. One of the guns I kind of wish I had hung on to. I will bet it takes the gold trigger, too.
Hi. What kind of loadingsystem did you have on that? Tommy.

February 1st, 2011, 3:20 am #8

Now i have my CFX clone home. Verry nice rifle. But the loading was different. It was a loadingtap like old BSA airsporter and Webley Tracker. Shall shoot it in the Chrono, and se what speed it have. It sounds fast, when i tried it my apartment. A little differnt muzzlebrake, but just like new. Feels like a well built gun. Tommy.
My Kral had a rotating tap exactly like a CFX, not the conventionally styled lever tap as on the Tracker. Were you expecting the old style?

February 1st, 2011, 8:22 am #9

Hi. I thought that i should get the same as the new CFX, but get the Tracker style. Its a little hard to seat the pellet, so i can close the breech.And i cant use long pellet like 10,5 grains CP.Got my Maccari spring and piston seal yesterday. The spring was great with supertight fit on the guides. But the piston seal was a little to large. Couldnt get it in the tube. So i use the stock seal and use the spring. I have to borrow a kompressor, as the spring was longer than the stock spring. Both have 34 coils, but the Maccari was longer. Shall be fun to se how it shoot. Hope i get the new trigger today. Tommy.

February 1st, 2011, 4:23 pm #10

What model Kral do you have? The Concorde I had was a copy of the CFX with the same rolling cylinder breech. Is this a different gun? Or did Kral redesign it with a Tracker style tap? Odd that you can't get long pellets to seat. On all of the tap loaders I have had, including a Tracker, it was never a problem. Seemed to have quite a bit of depth. A picture would be appreciated.

Here's a Tracker (mine was labelled Barnett Spitfire but same gun)with a conventional old-style tap with the loading hole at the top: