Just saw the new gamo line the other day...

Just saw the new gamo line the other day...

April 11th, 2007, 10:53 am #1

I was stunned to see how cheap their new plastic fluted barrel looks...

Does anyone know how thick the steel barrel inside is?

All I can say is, gamo took another step down the quality ladder...

April 11th, 2007, 5:43 pm #2

because everyone knows that you don't like Gamo products. Any reason why you come here and bash Gamo every chance you get? Seriously, you've stated on numerous occasions that you will "never buy a Gamo again" and referred to Gamo as "cheapish" and "crap" so what's the point of coming over here and continuing the barrage?

April 11th, 2007, 6:28 pm #3

Don

April 11th, 2007, 6:53 pm #4

because everyone knows that you don't like Gamo products. Any reason why you come here and bash Gamo every chance you get? Seriously, you've stated on numerous occasions that you will "never buy a Gamo again" and referred to Gamo as "cheapish" and "crap" so what's the point of coming over here and continuing the barrage?
nt

April 11th, 2007, 7:45 pm #5

Might want to reword your question a lil differently, IF you were asking a question; you weren't posting just to refer to Gamo as taking a plunge in class, right?

I'm not sure the answer, only a 1/16 or 1/8th of an inch, I'd imagine.

Matt

April 11th, 2007, 8:31 pm #6

On all other forums, plastic muzzle brakes and full length carbon-fiber shrouds(plastic looking) are all the rage. Maybe they are just responding to the market?

April 11th, 2007, 8:50 pm #7

Hell, I have one on my s1k like photo22 has from Rich in Mich (thx Rich). Realllllll nice. Maybe they are responding to the market.

Matt

April 11th, 2007, 11:09 pm #8

So dont tell me what i dont like!

Just sharing my experiences, if you cant handle the thruth, dont read it!..I dont need comments from kids!

But can anyone honestly say that their new plastic covered barrel looks better than a blued barrel?

I asked how thick/thin the barrel liner inside the plastic was, noone knows the answer?

April 11th, 2007, 11:11 pm #9

I didnt know the answer to..Obviously you cant answer them, so why bother to write crap?

April 12th, 2007, 12:47 am #10

crap, let's take a stroll down memory lane and review some of the things you've written regarding Gamo and then perhaps you can ask yourself as to why you write "crap." Do all Europeans such as yourself harbor such ill-will toward Gamo?

“Btw. I dont own any BSA airguns, only weihrauch.” 03-15-07

“…Ill never buy a gamo again.” 03-10-07

“The RWS and jsb pellets allways performs better than gamos novelty ammo.” 03-08-07

“You cant really compare Gamo and Weihrauch, they are in a different league...like cheapish vs quality...” 02-15-07

“…i only got 1 gamo, the AF10 for plinking” 09-05-06

“What is that crap, overmolded with plastic to create a "fluted look", im sure that will make the rifle seem real cheapish, if that is the new trend, ive bought my last GAMO.” 08-31-06

“I have owned several GAMO rifles that shot real nice, but 2 bad guns in a row really made it clear to me. I will never buy a GAMO again.” 07-18-06